Trump’s Team Is Trying to Stop — Or Heavily Redact — the Release of Jack Smith’s Election Fraud Report

The allegations are unproven.

The well chronicled Jan 6 hearings and public info from the trials has well established that trump attempted to defraud the United States.

The trial is almost a formality, at this point. That's why Trump is running for office.

The well chronicled Jan 6 hearings and public info from the trials has well established that trump attempted to defraud the United States.

The trial is almost a formality, at this point. That's why Trump is running for office.

The J6 was a partisan sham, a one sided attack meant to convince the public of exactly what they wanted you to see. There was no witnesses from the other side, only the ones dems could scrounge up to make their case more juicy.

None of that has been cross examined by trumps lawyers in court, which is why there will be a trial eventually, but chutkan couldn’t wait, she had to get it out there so lefty media could start picking it apart and using it as indoctrination tools and to feed the hate of the left, and to try and sway public opinion.

The J6 was a partisan sham, a one sided attack meant to convince the public of exactly what they wanted you to see.
I.E., a prosecution.

As normal humans would call it.

And what we saw is what we saw. There is no forthcoming evidence deleting the facts, sorry.

The orange slob had ample opportunity to make his public defense. He had none. Neither do you.

That's one of the funnier Trumpanzee talking points. As if a video of a few people walking through the Capitol peacefully deletes the hours and hours of video of the violent insurrection.

Your defense is not a good one and would not compel a normal, honest human being, sorry. Your defense is a security blanket for people who want to defend Trump, but have no actual defense. Like you.

I.E., a prosecution.

As normal humans would call it.

And what we saw is what we saw. There is no forthcoming evidence deleting the facts, sorry.

That's one of the funnier Trumpanzee talking points. As if a video of a few peope walking theories the Capitol peacefully deletes the hours and hours of video of the violent insurrection.

Your defense is not a good one and would not compel a normal, honest human being, sorry. Your defense is a security blanket for people who want to defend Trump, but have no actual defense. Like you.

And what you saw was curated to create a story. This is why is doesn’t surprise me that, during the entire J6 committee, they never once played the clip of him saying to go peacefully and patriotically, the always stopped the video before that part. That’s not something they wanted people to hear.

Then they destroyed all the evidence.

Now we learn that Trump did indeed recommend the national guard, something, once again, the J6 committee didn’t want you to hear.

No witnesses were called from the trump side, they only wanted witnesses from their side to testify negatively on Trump.

Then, they brought in a Hollywood producer to present it, why did they feel they needed someone to come in and “produce” it.

So you were agreeing with me, sorry, it’s hard to see that sometimes in this forum lol
Lol, no. You want this to some sorta conspiracy thingy. I'm just saying that that's the way they system works. They are only accusations until proven in court.

Lol, no. You want this to some sorta conspiracy thingy. I'm just saying that that's the way they system works. They are only accusations until proven in court.

Exactly, we are in agreement, it’s only accusations until proven in court. That’s what I was saying.

Forum List

Back