Trump’s ‘victims’ paid by George Soros.

Democrats don't care if their money comes from Soros, the Russians, or misogynistic Middle Eastern countries. The end always justifies the means.

• Banned
No surprise here. I knew it all the time. Of course, the liberal flunkies will deny it all.

Trump’s ‘victims’ paid by George Soros?! (bombshell!)

Bombshell in info wars small minds.
He financed the womens march too.
Bogus claim: Soros money went to women's march protesters
How stupid can you get?
Info wars, gateway pundit?
The guys who don't believe we landed on the moon?
You believe them and the C grabber/bragger?
Really? And I bet you believe these women are all telling the truth, don't you? LOLOL!

No surprise here. I knew it all the time. Of course, the liberal flunkies will deny it all.

How stupid can you get?
Really? And I bet you believe these women are all telling the truth, don't you? LOLOL!

Of course they believe the women are telling the truth. In the fevered brain of a liberal, lies are the truth, and the truth is lies. The absolute truth only serves to piss them off, which is why they have to constantly believe in falsehoods in order to stay in their "happy places".

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
No. What's really hilarious is that you people believe these women, without any evidence to back up their claims. They were paid to make those accusations, and we both know it. It would be interesting to check these women's bank accounts and see if any large deposits were made recently.

How stupid can you get?

Only need one.
You believe they are all lying?
In view of the C grabbers bragging.?
I guess you don't believe his wife's testimony that he dragged her by the hair before raping her?
After she laughed at his latest weave?

How stupid can you get?

Only need one.
I guess you don't believe his wife's testimony that he dragged her by the hair before raping her?
How can I believe something you didn't even provide a source for? I've never heard that story before. Let's see some proof.

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
No. What's really hilarious is that you people believe these women, without any evidence to back up their claims. They were paid to make those accusations, and we both know it. It would be interesting to check these women's bank accounts and see if any large deposits were made recently.
"We " both know it? We do?
I believe an admitted C grabber and not a woman on a plane?
How do you have back up?
Someone else in the room?
Maybe the golden shower Russian videos will help

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
How do you have back up?
Trump provided witnesses who refuted those charges. There is no evidence to support his accusers. If there was, Trump would be on trial right now. But he's not. Oh wait. The statute of limitations has expired. He can't be charged with anything. He can't be impeached. Sucks to be you. Trump is here to stay.

How stupid can you get?

Only need one.
How can I believe something you didn't even provide a source for? I've never heard that story before. Let's see some proof.
Look up his divorce papers.
He paid ivana off and she reduced it to a violation.
Try reading something other than breitbart, info wars etc.
I read it in Scotland, maybe info wars didn't publish it.
I guess you don't believe the reports of him sneaking around in teenage girls dressing rooms either.
Or him building a dune across an 80 yr olds property who wouldn't sell so she couldn't see the North Sea.? Guess you didn't read that either
That told me all I need to know about the "big mouth short fingered vulgarian"

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
How do you have back up?
Trump provided witnesses who refuted those charges. There is no evidence to support his accusers. If there was, Trump would be on trial right now. But he's not. Oh wait. The statute of limitations has expired. He can't be charged with anything. He can't be impeached. Sucks to be you. Trump is here to stay.

And you have a link to the witnesses for all 20?

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
How do you have back up?

Sucks to be me?
Laughable, I'm am corporate millionaire married to a trust baby who just laughs at the rubes.
And you?
Do tell
Why didn't he sue them all as promised?
Same place as his taxes?

:lol:

The horn again
The Horn News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources.

:lol:

The horn again
The Horn News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources.
Notice how the lefties do not try to refute the story, but instead try to refute the source. Just because it's a right wing rag doesn't mean it isn't true. Again, the women accusing Trump have no evidence that would stand up in court. It's a fact.

Forum List

Back