Trump’s ‘victims’ paid by George Soros.

You rubes are hilarious!

lol
No. What's really hilarious is that you people believe these women, without any evidence to back up their claims. They were paid to make those accusations, and we both know it. It would be interesting to check these women's bank accounts and see if any large deposits were made recently.
"We " both know it? We do?
I believe an admitted C grabber and not a woman on a plane?
How do you have back up?
Someone else in the room?
Maybe the golden shower Russian videos will help
Trump provided witnesses who refuted those charges. There is no evidence to support his accusers. If there was, Trump would be on trial right now. But he's not. Oh wait. The statute of limitations has expired. He can't be charged with anything. He can't be impeached. Sucks to be you. Trump is here to stay.

Sucks to be me?
Laughable, I'm am corporate millionaire married to a trust baby who just laughs at the rubes.
And you?
Do tell
Why didn't he sue them all as promised?
Same place as his taxes?
A millionaire? Seriously? Well, if you say it, it MUST be true. LOLOL! You're not just a punk, you're a lying punk.

No surprise here. I knew it all the time. Of course, the liberal flunkies will deny it all.

Trump’s ‘victims’ paid by George Soros?! (bombshell!)

Bombshell in info wars small minds.
He financed the womens march too.
Bogus claim: Soros money went to women's march protesters
How stupid can you get?
Info wars, gateway pundit?
The guys who don't believe we landed on the moon?
You believe them and the C grabber/bragger?

Go back are re-read the politifallacy article:

"Nomani said, "The march organizers have not yet revealed their funding sources, so it is unclear who directly funded the march."

That in itself doesn't exclude the possibility that Soros funded the march.

No surprise here. I knew it all the time. Of course, the liberal flunkies will deny it all.

How stupid can you get?

"Nomani said, "The march organizers have not yet revealed their funding sources, so it is unclear who directly funded the march."

It is a know fact fact that Soros supports the enemies of America. Also, why did those women wait so long to come forward? What a coincident that they all came forward during the election. Some of those allegations are four decades old, and not a peep until the election? GMAFB!

How stupid can you get?

It is a know fact fact that Soros supports the enemies of America. Also, why did those women wait so long to come forward? What a coincident that they all came forward during the election. Some of those allegations are four decades old, and not a peep until the election? GMAFB!

You're right he is. George Soros is behind a very large part of the unrest going on in this country. But you'd never get any of the leftist shitheads to admit it.

Again, the women accusing Trump have no evidence that would stand up in court. It's a fact.
Prove it.

Is it a fact that Trump was elected? Do you seriously think he would have won if there was a shred of truth to their story?

The leftist media would have been all over that story like flies on shit.

Forum List

Back