🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's visit to Vietnam brings $15billion dollar boeing contract &thousands of jobs to U.S.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Winning! Trump’s Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.
Trump walked away from North Korea since they weren’t ready to make the deal he wanted. But his trip wasn’t completely fruitless. He is coming home with a massive boom for the American economy from Vietnam.

Well we know this being a positive the demotwats will hate it and fill their heads with lies.
They can't face anything positive he does oh gawd forbid.
Good news! But it had nothing to do with Trump. They just let him watch them sign the contract, which had been in the works for over a year.
I'm sure Trump was hoping some of you would get confused and think he had something to do with it. Of course it isn't in the MSM as a Trump triumph because Trump HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Winning! Trump’s Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.
Trump walked away from North Korea since they weren’t ready to make the deal he wanted. But his trip wasn’t completely fruitless. He is coming home with a massive boom for the American economy from Vietnam.

Well we know this being a positive the demotwats will hate it and fill their heads with lies.
Good news! But it had nothing to do with Trump. They just let him watch them sign the contract, which had been in the works for over a year.
I'm sure Trump was hoping some of you would get confused and think he had something to do with it. Of course it isn't in the MSM as a Trump triumph because Trump HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Trump never does anything good for the country--it's all bad
everything Obama did was next to jesus saving the world

:rolleyes-41:

Boom for the war industries...

They both suck equally since they are not the ones behind the economy..The economy is run by the business of America and business is good no matter who is in office.

Last edited:

TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
Celebrate Boeing bringing home the contract. Celebrate Vietnam chosing Boeing instead of Airbus. Celebrate the jobs. It is good news. But it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Jesus.

Celebrate Boeing bringing home the contract. Celebrate Vietnam chosing Boeing instead of Airbus. Celebrate the jobs. It is good news. But it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Jesus.
so--it's kind off like the MSM stories on just about everything -FAKE......???

They both such equally since they are not the ones behind the economy..The economy is run by the business of America and business is good no matter who is in office.
but--but all the Dems say Trump is ruining the economy with the tariffs --so which is it??
make up your minds !!!!

I'm confident everyone is happy to see Private Bone Spurs FINALLY make it to Vietnam, even if it did take the motherfvcker 50 years.

Is chasing away billions of dollars in foreign tourism good for the country?
The Trump slump? Tourists say they're scared to visit the United States

lmffao you stupid mother fkr.

Bwahahaha. I've not seen such bitterness and frustration since...maybe ever

make up your minds!! hahahhaha
he affects the economy--he doesn't---WHICH is it???!!!!!!

I read the article. Did you? The article isn't fake, it says Trump watched them sign it. It did not say that Trump had anything to do with it.

I'm confident everyone is happy to see Private Bone Spurs FINALLY make it to Vietnam, even if it did take the motherfvcker 50 years.

Anyone that wound up in vietnam had to be stupid to begin with...who in their right mind would want to get involved in a phoney war started by LBJ to distract Americans from his crimes of which there were many.

Our military in Vietnam was the worst in our history...mostly draftees with low i.q.'s unable to go to college and they took their proclivity for drug usage with them.

Thus we had a huge army over there that was basically ill-equipped to deal with the Viet Cong....who played them like the incompetens they were.

Most of their failures were covered up aka....the fragging, the insubordination....not even to mention the racial problems.

We did learn a few things from that tragedy...but not nearly enough.

Bwahahaha. I've not seen such bitterness and frustration since...maybe ever
I'm not bitter or frustrated. I'm trying to talk to people with bananas stuck in their ears, apparently.

7162AFEB-9334-41AF-A37C-E3F57CD9C956.jpeg
No No I don’t wanna hear how Trump is winning.

I read the article. Did you? The article isn't fake, it says Trump watched them sign it. It did not say that Trump had anything to do with it.
August West just said he DOES affect the economy
which is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
does or doesn't???????????

LOL

iu

Forum List

Back