🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's visit to Vietnam brings $15billion dollar boeing contract &thousands of jobs to U.S.

Winning! Trump’s Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.
Trump walked away from North Korea since they weren’t ready to make the deal he wanted. But his trip wasn’t completely fruitless. He is coming home with a massive boom for the American economy from Vietnam.

Well we know this being a positive the demotwats will hate it and fill their heads with lies.
They can't face anything positive he does oh gawd forbid.

I'm confident everyone is happy to see Private Bone Spurs FINALLY make it to Vietnam, even if it did take the motherfvcker 50 years.

Anyone that wound up in vietnam had to be stupid to begin with...who in their right mind would want to get involved in a phoney war started by LBJ to distract Americans from his crimes of which there were many.

Our military in Vietnam was the worst in our history...mostly draftees with low i.q.'s unable to go to college and they took their proclivity for drug usage with them.

Thus we had a huge army over there that was basically ill-equipped to deal with the Viet Cong....who played them like the incompetens they were.

Most of their failures were covered up aka....the fragging, the insubordination....not even to mention the racial problems.

We did learn a few things from that tragedy...but not nearly enough.

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg

Winning! Trump’s Visit To Vietnam Brings $15 Billion Dollar Boeing Contract And Thousands Of Jobs To U.S.
Trump walked away from North Korea since they weren’t ready to make the deal he wanted. But his trip wasn’t completely fruitless. He is coming home with a massive boom for the American economy from Vietnam.

Well we know this being a positive the demotwats will hate it and fill their heads with lies.

I'm confident everyone is happy to see Private Bone Spurs FINALLY make it to Vietnam, even if it did take the motherfvcker 50 years.

Anyone that wound up in vietnam had to be stupid to begin with...who in their right mind would want to get involved in a phoney war started by LBJ to distract Americans from his crimes of which there were many.

Our military in Vietnam was the worst in our history...mostly draftees with low i.q.'s unable to go to college and they took their proclivity for drug usage with them.

Thus we had a huge army over there that was basically ill-equipped to deal with the Viet Cong....who played them like the incompetens they were.

Most of their failures were covered up aka....the fragging, the insubordination....not even to mention the racial problems.

I suppose NONE of that matters, does it? No, it does NOT.

WHAT matters is that when a nation calls on you to serve then that is the duty before you.

THAT is what matters.

You're welcome.

Good news! But it had nothing to do with Trump. They just let him watch them sign the contract, which had been in the works for over a year.
I'm sure Trump was hoping some of you would get confused and think he had something to do with it. Of course it isn't in the MSM as a Trump triumph because Trump HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Trump never does anything good for the country--it's all bad
everything Obama did was next to jesus saving the world

:rolleyes-41:
TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
Celebrate Boeing bringing home the contract. Celebrate Vietnam chosing Boeing instead of Airbus. Celebrate the jobs. It is good news. But it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Jesus.
so--it's kind off like the MSM stories on just about everything -FAKE......???
I read the article. Did you? The article isn't fake, it says Trump watched them sign it. It did not say that Trump had anything to do with it.
August West just said he DOES affect the economy
which is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
does or doesn't???????????
Oh, I get it now. Trump is to thank for every business that opens, every contract that is signed by an American company because he stimulated the economy with tax cuts and deregulation. Have I got it straight now? You guys sound like North Koreans kissing your leader's ass. Do you realize that? Let's thank Trump for the sun rising, for the rain, for the wheat that grows, the birds that sing....Thank you Trump for everything.

Yuck.

Draftees who didn`t want to be there vs. the best soldiers on the planet. It could only end one way and it did.

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg
That is not Adolf Hitler...

Celebrate Boeing bringing home the contract. Celebrate Vietnam chosing Boeing instead of Airbus. Celebrate the jobs. It is good news. But it has nothing to do with Trump, Obama or Jesus.
so--it's kind off like the MSM stories on just about everything -FAKE......???
I read the article. Did you? The article isn't fake, it says Trump watched them sign it. It did not say that Trump had anything to do with it.
August West just said he DOES affect the economy
which is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
does or doesn't???????????
Oh, I get it now. Trump is to thank for every business that opens, every contract that is signed by an American company because he stimulated the economy with tax cuts and deregulation. Have I got it straight now? You guys sound like North Koreans kissing your leader's ass. Do you realize that? Let's thank Trump for the sun rising, for the rain, for the wheat that grows, the birds that sing....Thank you Trump for everything.

Yuck.
They never mention the weekly layoff notices happening..

Good news! But it had nothing to do with Trump. They just let him watch them sign the contract, which had been in the works for over a year.
I'm sure Trump was hoping some of you would get confused and think he had something to do with it. Of course it isn't in the MSM as a Trump triumph because Trump HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

LOL

iu
Is that supposed to be me, estupido? This is more like me:
B3kElyrCcAAJWSP.jpg

I found this interesting in the article:

Bamboo agreed to purchase 10 787-9 Dreamliners worth about $3 billion, while VietJet’s order is for 100 737 Max planes valued at $12.7 billion, Boeing said Wednesday. VietJet’s 100-plane commitment was unveiled at the Farnborough air show last year.

Seems Trump was just being a gopher for the airline industry.

Is chasing away billions of dollars in foreign tourism good for the country?
The Trump slump? Tourists say they're scared to visit the United States
People are afraid to visit the states because of rampant thug crime. All thanks to Dems protecting their thug class, and importing MS-13 types.

How is this tRump's doing? Neither you nor your link seem to be able to explain that...

Draftees who didn`t want to be there vs. the best soldiers on the planet. It could only end one way and it did.
Viet Nam? It ended the way it did due to a lack of political will when in the naive time of the sixties trusted voices like that of leftist Walter Cronkite lied about the war there (the Tet offensive in particular) and he simply undercut the support needed to wage a war out from under our troops. The Terrible Truth About Walter Cronkite

The revisionist claims about Viet Nam always ignore facts in favor of propaganda.

Is chasing away billions of dollars in foreign tourism good for the country?
The Trump slump? Tourists say they're scared to visit the United States
People are afraid to visit the states because of rampant thug crime. All thanks to Dems protecting their thug class, and importing MS-13 types.
Wrong. It`s Trump and his thugs that are keeping them away. Europeans know a lot more about Nazis than you do and they do their best to keep guns out of the hands of criminals while we have an organization that lobbies for their "rights".

Viet Nam? It ended the way it did due to a lack of political will when in the naive time of the sixties trusted voices like that of leftist Walter Cronkite lied about the war there (the Tet offensive in particular) and he simply undercut the support needed to wage a war out from under our troops. The Terrible Truth About Walter Cronkite

The revisionist claims about Viet Nam always ignore facts in favor of propaganda.
If we hadn`t left we would still be there today. They kicked the Chinese out twice and the first time took 800 years. They didn`t hate us they just wanted us to go home where we belong. They had the numbers, the motivation and all the time in the world. Bombing didn`t work, mining their harbors didn`t work and we were out of troops unless we started drafting high school students. It was over when the Pentagon Papers were made public but still we persisted in killing 20,000 more of our own. Trying to demonize Cronkite makes you appear foolish.

If we hadn`t left we would still be there today. They kicked the Chinese out twice and the first time took 800 years. They didn`t hate us they just wanted us to go home where we belong. They had the numbers, the motivation and all the time in the world. Bombing didn`t work, mining their harbors didn`t work and we were out of troops unless we started drafting high school students. It was over when the Pentagon Papers were made public but still we persisted in killing 20,000 more of our own. Trying to demonize Cronkite makes you appear foolish.
And you appear foolish simply denying the facts.
Cronkite demonized himself and it's a fact about his lies regarding the Tet Offensive.

Read my link, which I know you won't, because it's easier to shut your eyes and whimper than to actually address the facts of Uncle Walter's political realities and his love of One World Government.

War is a political tool, period. Too bad you don't get that.

Cronkite demonized himself and it's a fact about his lies regarding the Tet Offensive.

Read my link, which I know you won't, because it's easier to shut your eyes and whimper than to actually address the facts of Uncle Walter's political realities and his love of One World Government.
I did read your link but I`m not seeing anything evil about Cronkite. A book reviewer telling us that CBS news was an advocate of national defense policies "frequently critical of U.S. policy". Jeezus man, that`s the job of a free press. We don`t goose step here. Do you really believe that 19 American soldiers had to die in Grenada to keep the commies from taking over the u.s.?

I did read your link but I`m not seeing anything evil about Cronkite. A book reviewer telling us that CBS news was an advocate of national defense policies "frequently critical of U.S. policy". Jeezus man, that`s the job of a free press. We don`t goose step here. Do you really believe that 19 American soldiers had to die in Grenada to keep the commies from taking over the u.s.?
Okay. I just assumed most rational people would find it, if not evil, then certainly not in America's best interests to willingly or through subterfuge surrender it's own autonomy and authority to a non elected and non accountable global form of governance which good old trusted Uncle Walter Cronkite seemed to be a big fan of.

Maybe you can throw in with Walter and find the silver lining there. But can you find a good reason why Cronkite would blatantly lie about what was going on in Viet Nam? I can't.

And by the way the job of a free press is not to editorialize and present it dishonestly as though it were straight news reporting. One-world-government Walter Cronkite: ‘I’m glad to sit at the right hand of Satan’

They both suck equally since they are not the ones behind the economy..The economy is run by the business of America and business is good no matter who is in office.

That is patently false. The federal government has a big influence over the economy

Some pray this is from infowars now it's hard to say the same now isn't it when you can't use the source sad part is halff you dumbasses( referring to msm whores) read the same thing inofwars writes about and to fkn stupid to know you are bahahahaha. The REWARD when dumbass agree adn like it because they haven't a clue it's from infowars omg I love it.

It's like filming the kid who steals asking them about it , they deny it then you pull out the camera footage of no denial lmfao.

He was not much different than the phonies we have today presenting their fake news....a huge problem back then though....folks idolized the talking heads simply because they were on T.V.

Finally.....folks are waking up to just how phoney these so called journalists are and are beginning to understand just because they hear on see something on t.v. does not mean it is true.

The masses are easily deceived.

Forum List

Back