🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s Vulgar Political Style Was Created By The GOP

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Newt Gingrich is complaining about Donald Trump’s disgusting late-night tweets. (Not to mention Trump’s uncivilized behavior that’s in the news everyday.)

" ‘What Trump has got to understand, he's got to sing either, 'I got to be me' or he's got to order a new song, 'I've got to be President.' They're not the same song. He's got to become much more disciplined," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity.”

Newt, like most of his fellow Republicans, has forgotten it has been the policy of the GOP to encourage their voter base to disrespect minorities, the poor, the elderly, the disabled, non-Christians, and anyone else who is not a healthy, white American.

Trump has simply run with the GOP's decades-old policy and taken it to a much higher level. His supporters are his supporters for this exact reason. In their tiny brains, Trump’s boorish attitude is just what this nation needs to show world leaders the United States deserves its reputation as a “bully”. The clueless righties are convinced his boorish attitude is what the U.S. needs to be great again.

Trump’s supporters are far too stupid to realize we live in a civilized society, and that the childish, playground name-calling, which is Trump’s political style, is unacceptable to the leaders of nations, and to people of reason world wide.

Newt and other Republican politicians critical of Trump’s offensive rants on Twitter, at rallies, in interviews, etc., must accept they have no one to blame but themselves for creating this racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, bigoted monster.

Gingrich: 'No excuse ever' for 3 a.m. tweeting

Newt, like most of his fellow Republicans, has forgotten it has been the policy of the GOP to encourage their voter base to disrespect minorities, the poor, the elderly, the disabled, non-Christians, and anyone else who is not a healthy, white American.
You didn't back that up. But you can't. You're just a desperate stupid hatemonger.

Forum List

Back