Trumpsters At Rally - Use Children As Political Weapons In Shocking Abuse Video.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
This goes back to 2016, but then its the first time I've seen it and I'm totally shocked!
It beggars belief that anyone would use tots this age to promote Trumps political ideology

Child Abuse (non-sexual) - prosecution guidance
US neo-Nazi who advocates political violence and attacks by individuals acting alone. …
"Crushing Trumps enemies" must surely apply.

UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child
2. States Parties shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the child is protected against all forms of discrimination or punishment on the basis of the status, activities, expressed opinions, beliefs of the child’s parents, legal guardians, or family members.

A clear case of Child Abuse by political indoctrination.. This sort of thing usually only takes place in dictatorships - the Hitler Youth springs to mind, but even they were a lot older than these, the youngest looks about 6.

Trump and everyone at the rally including the manager and father of one.of the kids should have been arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
For tots to be singing about crushing Trumps enemies. goes 'beyond the pale'. They should be enjoying their childhood, not used as political weapons. Why no inquiry?

The group's manager, Jeff Popick, would not discuss the suit with the newspaper but said it was a hard summer for the girls.

"After engaging in the public spat with Trump campaign, USA Freedom Kids went on a hiatus, Popick said-
" 'The political stuff really took a toll on (the girls),' said Popick, whose daughter is part of the group."
Feel it my duty and obligation to report this abuse to UNICEF.

Just a reminder.......
1599751775830.png

This goes back to 2016, but then its the first time I've seen it and I'm totally shocked!
It beggars belief that anyone would use tots this age to promote Trumps political ideology

US neo-Nazi who advocates political violence and attacks by individuals acting alone. …

2. States Parties shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the child is protected against all forms of discrimination or punishment on the basis of the status, activities, expressed opinions, beliefs of the child’s parents, legal guardians, or family members.

A clear case of Child Abuse by political indoctrination.. This sort of thing usually only takes place in dictatorships - the Hitler Youth springs to mind, but even they were a lot older than these, the youngest looks about 6.

Trump and everyone at the rally including the manager and father of one.of the kids should have been arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
For tots to be singing about crushing Trumps enemies. goes 'beyond the pale'. They should be enjoying their childhood, not used as political weapons. Why no inquiry?

The group's manager, Jeff Popick, would not discuss the suit with the newspaper but said it was a hard summer for the girls.

"After engaging in the public spat with Trump campaign, USA Freedom Kids went on a hiatus, Popick said-
" 'The political stuff really took a toll on (the girls),' said Popick, whose daughter is part of the group."
I'm shocked,,,SHOCKED I TELL YOU,,,

you link sucks too,,,

Vid didn't appear in OP.

now heres some sick shit,,,

Vid didn't appear in OP.

They were just rescued from Biden’s basement.

Oooops, not supposed to see this:

I absolutely brainwashed my children in everything hippy ... anti-war, anti-oil, anti-consumerism ...

Good guess: career military, oil refinery worker and my youngest brags about selling out the US economy to China ... ungrateful little BRATS ...

I guess this thread didnt go the way you wanted it to and you found out its the dems that exploit children as sex objects,,,

Oooops, not supposed to see this:

I have only just got up after my knees gave way and my chin was on the floor so stunned was I. Truly shocked and in bits.

You can't compare that Obama video, it is in a private house and just a group of girls acting spontainiously in a peaceful and hymn like song. Nobody being coerced.

They are not singing to a military like tune. "c'mon boys take em down!" & "crush enemies!" clearly advocating killing by violence. And at a political rally .

Forum List

Back