Trumpsters At Rally - Use Children As Political Weapons In Shocking Abuse Video.

This goes back to 2016, but then its the first time I've seen it and I'm totally shocked!
It beggars belief that anyone would use tots this age to promote Trumps political ideology

Child Abuse (non-sexual) - prosecution guidance
US neo-Nazi who advocates political violence and attacks by individuals acting alone. …
"Crushing Trumps enemies" must surely apply.

UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child
2. States Parties shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the child is protected against all forms of discrimination or punishment on the basis of the status, activities, expressed opinions, beliefs of the child’s parents, legal guardians, or family members.

A clear case of Child Abuse by political indoctrination.. This sort of thing usually only takes place in dictatorships - the Hitler Youth springs to mind, but even they were a lot older than these, the youngest looks about 6.

Trump and everyone at the rally including the manager and father of one.of the kids should have been arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
For tots to be singing about crushing Trumps enemies. goes 'beyond the pale'. They should be enjoying their childhood, not used as political weapons. Why no inquiry?

The group's manager, Jeff Popick, would not discuss the suit with the newspaper but said it was a hard summer for the girls.

"After engaging in the public spat with Trump campaign, USA Freedom Kids went on a hiatus, Popick said-
" 'The political stuff really took a toll on (the girls),' said Popick, whose daughter is part of the group."
Feel it my duty and obligation to report this abuse to UNICEF.
Oooops, not supposed to see this:

I have only just got up after my knees gave way and my chin was on the floor so stunned was I. Truly shocked and in bits.

You can't compare that Obama video, it is in a private house and just a group of girls acting spontainiously in a peaceful and hymn like song. Nobody being coerced.

They are not singing to a military like tune. "c'mon boys take em down!" & "crush enemies!" clearly advocating killing by violence. And at a political rally .

Oh brother, it's in a classroom, fool.

This goes back to 2016, but then its the first time I've seen it and I'm totally shocked!
It beggars belief that anyone would use tots this age to promote Trumps political ideology

US neo-Nazi who advocates political violence and attacks by individuals acting alone. …

2. States Parties shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that the child is protected against all forms of discrimination or punishment on the basis of the status, activities, expressed opinions, beliefs of the child’s parents, legal guardians, or family members.

A clear case of Child Abuse by political indoctrination.. This sort of thing usually only takes place in dictatorships - the Hitler Youth springs to mind, but even they were a lot older than these, the youngest looks about 6.

Trump and everyone at the rally including the manager and father of one.of the kids should have been arrested, prosecuted and jailed.
For tots to be singing about crushing Trumps enemies. goes 'beyond the pale'. They should be enjoying their childhood, not used as political weapons. Why no inquiry?

The group's manager, Jeff Popick, would not discuss the suit with the newspaper but said it was a hard summer for the girls.

"After engaging in the public spat with Trump campaign, USA Freedom Kids went on a hiatus, Popick said-
" 'The political stuff really took a toll on (the girls),' said Popick, whose daughter is part of the group."

I have only just got up after my knees gave way and my chin was on the floor so stunned was I. Truly shocked and in bits.

You can't compare that Obama video, it is in a private house and just a group of girls acting spontainiously in a peaceful and hymn like song. Nobody being coerced.

They are not singing to a military like tune. "c'mon boys take em down!" & "crush enemies!" clearly advocating killing by violence. And at a political rally .

but what about dems wanting to teach 1st graders how to masturbate and netflix sexualizing little girls in their new movie???

Then why does it say at the start - Sunday at a neighbours house, Venice. California? Dickforbrains!

Then why does it say at the start - Sunday at a neighbours house, Venice. California? Dickforbrains!

but what about dems wanting to teach 1st graders how to masturbate and netflix sexualizing little girls in their new movie???

Bollocks!

What has Netflix got to do with politics - have they formed a political party?

so youre OK with child abuse when its not politics,,,what about the dem agenda to teach 1st graders to masturbate???

and trump didnt exploit them he gave them a chance to perform,,world of difference from what biden has done when he molested children,,,

so youre OK with child abuse when its not politics,,,what about the dem agenda to teach 1st graders to masturbate???

and trump didnt exploit them he gave them a chance to perform,,world of difference from what biden has done when he molested children,,,

This thread is about Child Abuse (non-sexual) So I'm just going to ignore crazy disgusting and baseless accusations.

"what about the dem agenda to teach 1st graders to masturbate???"

Why write crazy ridiculous shit like that? - I don't want to know!

It was Trump who admitted grabbing pussy and had pedo Epstein as a mate!

This thread is about Child Abuse (non-sexual) So I'm just going to ignore crazy disgusting and baseless accusations.

"what about the dem agenda to teach 1st graders to masturbate???"

Why write crazy ridiculous shit like that? - I don't want to know!

if its about child abuse why didnt you put in any supporting examples or evidence of it in the OP???

Talk about child abuse...

Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, were charged by a New Castle County grand jury on felony hate crime charges as well as second degree robbery, second degree conspiracy, endangering the welfare of a child, third degree assault, attempted third degree assault, and offensive touching...

The incident took place last month on the final night of the Democratic National Convention outside of the Chase Center in Wilmington, where a crowd of anti-Biden demonstrators had gathered...

Accompanied by his mother, the young boy can be seen crying and heard asking his mom to “call 911,” as the women yelled profanities. At one point the child’s mother literally told the women that they were “committing a felony...”

As previously reported by Law&Crime, the child’s mother told police that Amy “forcefully” snatched a political sign from her hand while Winslow allegedly knocked the MAGA hat from the boy’s head. Winslow then allegedly handed the hat to the Amy, who proceeded to throw it over the fence.

“Call 9-1-1,” the boy said.

“As the victim’s 7-year-old son went to retrieve the hat off the ground, the woman who’s yet to be arrested attempted to stomp on the hat, but stomped on the boy’s hand,” the police report from the incident stated. Police said the child was not hurt but did cry...

Looks some folks need to clean their own home before they start to cast stone at the neighbors...

Lefties are burning cities and they worry about a 2016 you tube that shows kids at a Trump rally? There is a smell of desperation in the air among democrats.
The protests are Trump's legacy to America.

Really? How are the murders, rapes, riots, vandalism, and arson taking place in many Democrat-run cities?

As you know, President Donald Trump has offered help countless times and the Democrat Governors and Mayors have chosen to allow their cities to be destroyed. How is President Trump responsible?

Bollocks!

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Yep, President Trump, in a men's locker room atmosphere, may have said he had grabbed women. So what? Have you never been with a bunch of guys, on a sports team, and said some gross things that never happened but sounded good?

As for President Trump and the late Jeffrey Epstein being friends, even you should know that is a flat out lie. Why post it and further destroy your reputation?

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs
By Priscilla DeGregory and Aaron Feis
July 9, 2019 | 7:09pm |

[...]

Jeffrey Epstein turned Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago into another of his hunting grounds for young girls, leading Trump to bar him from the Florida resort, court papers claim.

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

The same filing also cites an underage Jane Doe’s allegation that Epstein’s girlfriend-turned-pal Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lago to be the couple’s “sex slave.”

Really? How are the murders, rapes, riots, vandalism, and arson taking place in many Democrat-run cities?

As you know, President Donald Trump has offered help countless times and the Democrat Governors and Mayors have chosen to allow their cities to be destroyed. How is President Trump responsible?

Trump's national thugs were kidnapping people off the sidewalks blocks away from the actions for starters.

Yes, the looters and rioters are Trump's legacy.

Forum List

Back