TSA now hassles you on the way out of airports

But if someone gets shot again, this same bunch of brain dead hypocrites will form a line here, all blame Obama.

SSDD from the Diaper Brigade.

Remember on 9/12 when everyone was saying we should do more for security. Remember that?

About three months later, we have what we have now. IT TAKES TOO LONG.

Good post boot licker. You'd have made 1 hell of a pussy as a slave.
Iwant to cover my fists in AIDS-strewn shards of glass and punch my way from your asshole up to your teeth. God bless.

But if someone gets shot again, this same bunch of brain dead hypocrites will form a line here, all blame Obama.

Remember on 9/12 when everyone was saying we should do more for security. Remember that?

About three months later, we have what we have now. IT TAKES TOO LONG.

yep...... and profiling would go a long way in doing just that.

There are people abusing their rights as citizens so they make security necessary.

One little step at a time.

Generation by generation the character of this Nation is becoming the antithesis of Freedom and Liberty. America is being transformed into a police state one seemingly insignificant piece at a time. Inch by inch, the pieces are being moved into position. It is being done so slowly and incrementally that current generations cannot see the changes because they have no frame of reference.

Today's high-school age Americans consider existing impositions of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, the militarization of civilian police agencies, and the gradual encroachment of authoritarian federal policies as normal policies because they grew up with them. But those of us who are old enough to remember a time when we wouldn't believe the things we're seeing today could happen here are painfully aware of the direction America is moving in.

Simply stated, the United States is no long a constitutional democracy. It has become a constitutional monarchy in which the Supreme Court is as powerful as were the kings of Medieval Europe. They make laws. They appoint Presidents. Today we accept things we once condemned in places like the Soviet Union. This is not the same Nation that half-a-million Americans died to defend in WW-II.

1984 has come and gone -- but Nineteen Eighty Four will soon be upon us.

3102037944_ea308c4443_o.jpg

Last edited:

Under Bush I think you would be outspoken againt something like this, just like all the wars Obama is doing... if they were done under Bush. Did you really think we would be spending 150 billion more a year on military spending under Obama than we did under Bush, or think we would be involved in more wars than we were under Bush when you voted for Obama and he won?

I've been thru these, they aren't "detention pods" they are just one way exits so you don't have to pay some TSA person to sit in a chair watching people go out without letting them go in. They take literally seconds to go thru, as with most shit about government the terms "detention pods" are way more hyperbole than fact.

I guess there could be a reasonable concern for fire or power outage but I'd assume they opened in the event of a fire or something. To be honest I don't get why they have them instead of simple one-way revolving doors which accomplish the same thing.

What are the rules for entering them? Is it one per person? What if you have kids?

I've been thru these, they aren't "detention pods" they are just one way exits so you don't have to pay some TSA person to sit in a chair watching people go out without letting them go in. They take literally seconds to go thru, as with most shit about government the terms "detention pods" are way more hyperbole than fact.

I guess there could be a reasonable concern for fire or power outage but I'd assume they opened in the event of a fire or something. To be honest I don't get why they have them instead of simple one-way revolving doors which accomplish the same thing.

Funny that you didn't actually address the issues I raised. Is that because, even though you have a knee jerk reaction that forces you to defend the government, you can't actually answer the points I raised?

Forum List

Back