TSA wins immunity from lawsuits. Just like federal agents.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Earlier I posted a thread where I said that law enforcement was the only profession where we expected worse behavior from cops. Little did I know that thread would be so timely.

Today the Appeals Court has ruled that you can’t sue the TSA. They have immunity because they are just doing administrative screenings sort of thing. It is not intrusive all the time.

TSA screeners win immunity from flier abuse claims: U.S. appeals court

Conservatives like to pretend that Liberals hate cops and want to see them dead. I’ve pointed out since Dukakis that the most dangerous place in the world to be is between a politician and a cop with a paper cut. You will be trampled by the politicians rushing to kiss the boo boo and make it better. Then you will be sent into a coma by the never ending speeches about how courageous the officer was bravely throwing himself between that dangerous piece of paper and the public.

This is yet more proof. All but one judge agreed like bobble head dolls that the non law enforcement TSA is totally entitled to the same protections as the cops. So travel with confidence friends. The TSA which has never protected us from anything, can do whatever they want, without fear of retribution. Yay team. Makes you proud to be an American. Protecting the public by making sure that we don’t answer to them. Fuck the Public. America Fuck Yeah!

Earlier I posted a thread where I said that law enforcement was the only profession where we expected worse behavior from cops. Little did I know that thread would be so timely.

Today the Appeals Court has ruled that you can’t sue the TSA. They have immunity because they are just doing administrative screenings sort of thing. It is not intrusive all the time.

Conservatives like to pretend that Liberals hate cops and want to see them dead. I’ve pointed out since Dukakis that the most dangerous place in the world to be is between a politician and a cop with a paper cut. You will be trampled by the politicians rushing to kiss the boo boo and make it better. Then you will be sent into a coma by the never ending speeches about how courageous the officer was bravely throwing himself between that dangerous piece of paper and the public.

This is yet more proof. All but one judge agreed like bobble head dolls that the non law enforcement TSA is totally entitled to the same protections as the cops. So travel with confidence friends. The TSA which has never protected us from anything, can do whatever they want, without fear of retribution. Yay team. Makes you proud to be an American. Protecting the public by making sure that we don’t answer to them. Fuck the Public. America Fuck Yeah!
I don't fly. I don't give them a chance to come near me.

We have lost balance for sure! We need to restore it!

The Framers warned us about a standing army. Remember?

And they would have hanged the judges who run interference for this kind of thing.

We have lost balance for sure! We need to restore it!
The only way I fly is if I am doing the flying in a small plane. It s safer. Customs does get picky when I come from South America.

Never much trusted Cops, and it seem the higher they are the more crooked they become.

Forum List

Back