Tucker Carlson : "Unusually Good Source" Says Obama is Now In Favor of an Open Convention, "Biden Can't Win"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
By my count this is now the second right leaning journalist to claim he has a source that Dems are going to give up the ghost on Biden.

Bill O'Reilly said the same yesterday.

When you combine this development with Trump's sentencing in 10 days?

Strap in folks, things are going to get bumpy.

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

1719714270309.png

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Maybe it's true; maybe it's not. Rightwing pundits, particularly MAGA pundits, are prone to flat out lie or push unsourced conspiracy theories in order for the ends to justify their means.

I heard today Biden won't give up thanks to his wife President Jill Biden. :p

Yeah I had seen that too.

The two are not mutually exclusive: Biden (Jill) wants to remain in the race with pig headed stubbornness, but Obama is horrified. ;)

Biden can't win. There are not enough never Trumpers to overcome the panic Biden has caused after the debate.
The leftards on this board that won't admit that are also in COGNITIVE DECLINE

Maybe it's true; maybe it's not. Rightwing pundits, particularly MAGA pundits, are prone to flat out lie or push unsourced conspiracy theories in order for the ends to justify their means.

The fact that you still believe that after the entire country witnessed the political equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes is simply amazing.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I kinda think the Leftwing pundits, particularly the TDS pundits, are also prone to flat out lie or push unsourced conspiracy theories too. Personally, I take everything from both sides with a big dose of skepticism.

By my count this is now the second right leaning journalist to claim he has a source that Dems are going to give up the ghost on Biden.

Two things:
1) I honestly don't believe Monkey Boy is intelligent enough to be the kingmaker.

2) There is no way in hell the Marxist leadership is allowing the senile Biden to make the call on whether he's running or not. It's as ridiculous as believing he's calling the shots now. That's fodder for stupid people.

Last edited:
The fact that you still believe that after the entire country witnessed the political equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes is simply amazing.

Oh, is that what I believe?

I'm all for a convention. Term limits for Congress and lobbying has to be outlawed.

I'm all for a convention. Term limits for Congress and lobbying has to be outlawed.

I don't think it will help them any.

They just can't understand that America doesn't like insane far Left globalist policies.

Turns out they prefer low inflation, low crime, a secure border and world peace.

Who knew?

I don't think it will help them any.

They just can't understand that America doesn't like insane far Left globalist policies.

Turns out they prefer low inflation, low crime, a secure border and world peace.

Who knew?
Oh! WB dude. Yeah, you got banneded, you crazy man!

My number might be comin' up. :terror:

Jill loves being FLOTUS, the perks, the free stuff, bosslady. She knows that if slow joe has nothing to wake up for he will go full veggie and die.

Forum List

Back