Tucker Leaving Fox

why change...fox rules the
Pure joy,” one Fox reporter told Rolling Stone of their reaction to the split. “No one is untouchable. It’s a great day for America, and for the real journalists who work hard every day to deliver the news at Fox.”

It was a good move to part ways with Tucker,” added a producer. “He knowingly spread lies throughout his time at Fox, but I fear management will replace him with someone who is just like him … so there probably won’t be any real change.”

Fox News Staffers Celebrate Tucker Carlson’s Departure: ‘Pure J

I did.
'Red Wave" remember ?

I think 95% of the Right is still under the delusion that Trump is the great Messiah that will save them.

Excruciatingly sad.
(And please don't call me "Pal", I'm not your Pal...even if I'm a conservative. I 100% support Ron DeSantis for now)
Biden will save us all as soon as the chinese send someone to clean his ass on a regular basis....dr jill i stired of the job

What do you know that no one else does?

All I see is the Left winning at every damn turn on everything.
That's because you aren't looking you are listening to fake news everyday.... check the results state by state... the house is in GOP control and the senate may as well be and will be after the next election... oh and by the way.... Biden can not win in 24.... but the stubborn old fool is running....

That's because you aren't looking you are listening to fake news everyday.... check the results state by state... the house is in GOP control and the senate may as well be and will be after the next election... oh and by the way.... Biden can not win in 24.... but the stubborn old fool is running....

In comparison to your rambling youtube videos, where they babble about the New World Order and hiding food in your walls.

This is your primary source.

No wonder you're like this.

Decent Americans can certainly understand why Fox gave the guy the boot. And CNN. And MSNBC.
Try mores Besmirching words. Like " Americans can certainly understand ".
Not even a nice try.But expected.What the Populace has been treated
to for years.Complete Doublethink
Or Doublespeak.
A new version of the World War I Meme of Dadaism.
heightened by the Frankfurt school of disclosure or
mind control.As explained by Andrew Breitbart.

In comparison to your rambling youtube videos, where they babble about the New World Order and hiding food in your walls.

This is your primary source.

No wonder you're like this.

What are you talking about?....

It's getting to the point there's almost nothing to watch on Fox anymore. Bongino left last week and now Tucker this week.
FNC should bring back "Crossfire" with new equally matched guys.
Republicans: Santorum, Hegseth, Pompeo, Jason Chaffetz (good debaters with knowledge. NO Bimbos)
Democrats: Geraldo, Juan Williams, __________

That was one of my favorite shows. Like debating here, but with honest fact checkers.

Try mores Besmirching words. Like " Americans can certainly understand ".
Not even a nice try.But expected.What the Populace has been treated
to for years.Complete Doublethink
Or Doublespeak.
A new version of the World War I Meme of Dadaism.
heightened by the Frankfurt school of disclosure or
mind control.As explained by Andrew Breitbart.

Listen to the nurse. Take those meds. She's got your best interest at heart, sweetie.

Obviously he’ll land on his feet on some stupid podcast somewhere but him not
Having the same mega platform is music to my ears. Fuck ‘em.

Pod casts don't draw nearly the same sized audience as television. That's why O'Reilly joined up with First TV. Maybe Tucker and Bongino will do something like that.

Bongino, Carlson...

I think Hannity saw this coming because hexsuddenly went quiet on a lot of the same issues they were covering and began distancing himself some from Trump.

You have to wonder how much influence AOC, Schumer, and other Democrats had in this decision.

Call it coincidence, but when /after Carlson showed the unreleased J6 video exposing the Democrats lies / disinformation Schumer publicly demanded Carlson be Censored / silenced, and AOC publicly demanded he be fired.

Of course the exorbitant amount Murdock had to pay as a result of the lawsuit had a huge result.

As it turns out there was Election Fraud - it was just committed by Blinken, who wrote the 'Russian Disinformation In Hunter's Laptop' lie, and the 50 criminsls who then signed it - AFTER NIA Director Radcliffe publicly declared there was ZERO evidence to suggest it was what they were falsely claiming.

Wasn't the machines interfering in the election - it was the Bidens, Blinken, and others.

What are you talking about?....
You don't remember your own post, where you offered us the inane ramblings of some old man about the New World Order, the Great Reset, and how to hide food in your walls?

Let me remind you, then.

That's your primary source....insane ramblings from some old dude on youtube. So much for your claims about sources.

Bongino, Carlson...

I think Hannity saw this coming because hexsuddenly went quiet on a lot of the same issues they were covering and began distancing himself some from Trump.

You have to wonder how much influence AOC, Schumer, and other Democrats had in this decision.

The only thing I'm wondering about is how long it will take you to take your idle imagination and turn it into another of your full blown batshit conspiracy theories.

Breaking news is fun, because we get to watch your ilk literally just make shit up.

You don't remember your own post, where you offered us the inane ramblings of some old man about the New World Order, the Great Reset, and how to hide food in your walls?

Let me remind you, then.

That's your primary source....insane ramblings from some old dude on youtube. So much for your claims about sources.
I just found an in topic video and posted it.... it would be nice if you added more than just insults to the discussion... but that would take intelligence and you have none....

FNC should bring back "Crossfire" with new equally matched guys.
Republicans: Santorum, Hegseth, Pompeo, Jason Chaffetz (good debaters with knowledge. NO Bimbos)
Democrats: Geraldo, Juan Williams, __________

That was one of my favorite shows. Like debating here, but with honest fact checkers.

I always thought the best show they had was Hannity and Colmes. Hannity left to do his own show and later Colmes passed away. Hannity is kind of boring by himself because he can't break out of saying the same shit over and over again, every night, week or month. Now he's trying a live audience and I think it's even worse with all those seals clapping and making noise.

I still watch but record it to skip past the repetitive crap and just get to the guests.

Forum List

Back