Tucker Leaving Fox

I'm the one who is delighted, here Ram.

I get to laugh at Tucker as he's kicked to the curb by Fox. Just like he was CNN. Just like he was MSNBC.
Are you kidding? you are posting the most on this thread today... you are "triggered" over the topic of some guy getting fired and we don't even know why yet.... LMAO.... take a breath man... geeeze

Decent Americans can certainly understand why Fox gave the guy the boot. And CNN. And MSNBC.

"Decent Americans", who decides who is and who is not "Decent American". Decent Americans are NOT racist. Decent Americans do not believe separating children from their parents. Decent Americans do not discriminate based Skin Color/Religion/Ethnic Background/LGBTQ status.

Last edited:
Well now this I agree with......but to add context.....

The Left, Joy Behr, Joy Reid, Bidenistas are also the same....a cult of partisan stupidity.
It used to be a given.Like the way True Hollywood Icons like
Paul Newman and Steve McQueen grew their popularity.
By Not Growing facial hair or long hair.Or being demonstrably
trendy or Political.
Just ordinary,yet highly principled men.
It stood the test of time.
Today we have " supposed men " created by such false gods
as Twitter and Cell phones.
Total Crap in the scheme of Humanity.
They don't teach that in public schools.
However in some Parochial schools.

Fox has other very popular personalities/programs. "The Five" comes to mind. Rupert is/was a king maker, his sons don't think the way dad does and they are basically running Fox.
I’m not saying Fox will fail because of this. I’m just glad Tucker has lost his megaphone.

This will take a toll though. I don’t know how big, but it will. I can see Fox viewers trying to connect this to the Dominion lawsuit and see it as a concession that Biden did in fact win 2020. They’ll turn to Newsmax instead that will have no problem telling them that 2020 was still rigged.

I do wonder how Fox will manage now that its most popular host is out. There's Hannity, there's Gutfeld and Watters, but they're not Carlson.

Fox faces a financial problem beyond their lawsuit. As a way of reducing their financial exposure, Fox will probably use a combination of tax breaks and carriage fee increases. The tax breaks can be exploited by their accountants, but passing along carriage fees to cable/sat services requires the cable/sat companies to go along with it and then pass the costs on to subscribers.

Fox just lost their most powerful personality, so they've lost a bit of leverage in getting cable/sat companies to agree to increased fees.

Forum List

Back