Tucker Leaving Fox

Obviously he’ll land on his feet on some stupid podcast somewhere but him not
Having the same mega platform is music to my ears. Fuck ‘em.
Fox has other very popular personalities/programs. "The Five" comes to mind. Rupert is/was a king maker, his sons don't think the way dad does and they are basically running Fox.

Uh, it means that network and it's fired former employee mouthpiece is the topic of the thread?
Of course it does. It certainly doesn't have anything to do with Trump's 450MM lawsuit against whoever--which I was responding to. Going further back from that, the poster that I responded to was attacking the credibility of only his selected, msm network of choice to attack and disregarding the lack of credibility of any other network. Does that make it more clear or maybe you would prefer reviewing the entire thread. My personal opinion, as you would see, is that I have no use for the partisan "celebrity" pundits that seem to dominate the airwaves today and I've stated so in a previous post that YOU "thanked" me for.

What in the Foggiest of Hell does " And CNN.And MSNBC. "
mean.
Right there is Dementia personified.

Or, I'm just wildly more informed on the topic than you are. As clearly you didn't understand that Tucker Carlson started with CNN. Before he was shitcanned. And worked as MSNBC on a primetime show for years. Before they too shitcanned him.

Remember, just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean I'm similarly limited.

It's getting to the point there's almost nothing to watch on Fox anymore. Bongino left last week and now Tucker this week.

Shame: Tucker Carlson OUT at Fox News; Bowing to the Leftist Mob?

News is out today that Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News. Tucker has faithfully told the truth on his program, and has pushed the edges of the woke madness in our culture today. Fox News, in the wake of their Dominion settlement, appears to be moving in the direction of trying to pacify the woke Left – probably hoping to avoid attacks and lawsuits. This will only embolden the Left. They will now believe they can control Fox News.
As for Tucker Carlson – he will not go away, I’m sure. He will very likely start another Media Company, or who knows – he just may decide to run for office. It’s a shame what Fox News has done. They have silenced one of the few prominent voices of reason on the air today. If you are Sean Hannity, Jesse Watters, Laura Ingraham or Greg Gutfeld – you have to be wondering if you are next. I’d say we will see more massive changes at Fox News as they try to appease the Leftist Woke Mob. . . .

Commentary:
Can we expect to see Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Greg Gutfeld to be on the hit list?
Sounds to me, like they were looking for an off ramp for Tucker anyway, and this is a good excuse as any to offload their ‘problematic’ but highly popular host.
A much-watered down version of what happened to Bill O’Reilly.
Rupert Murdoch has bowed to is Leftist son and the DC deep state.
You know, the ones who control your FCC license, can harass you with IRS audits, pressure from DHS regarding “misinformation,” FBI raids on your friends, staff and guests, etc...

They were negotating a new contract. Now was a good time to let him go.

9628F2F4-9DCB-4A3D-A186-DEC84CD0EF7E-2794484.jpg
Has Fox lost $5 Billion in Value?

As opposed the Traitor and his cabal?

Post your proof about Mr. Biden, so far every post made has been from unknown Reich Wing site that pays by the word.

NO, you cannot Fucker Carlson either.

Proof? They have the feels. That's their proof.

Here we go.....FOX News the new Bud Light......:muahaha:

Fox Corporation’s stock lost $1 billion in market capitalization just minutes after news broke that Tucker Carlson departed Fox News.

Propaganda is indeed popular with people too weak or non-thinking to seek truth and recognize half-truths, intentionally misleading and other form of false reporting.
There I fixed it for you.
There seems to be an over abundance of propaganda coming from all sides in this day of partisan politics. Hannity, O'Reilly, Maddow, Bongino, Lemon, Carlson, Chuck Todd, Piers Morgan... They are all cut from the same cloth.
Thanks for that. Just abundant, not over abundant. I'm getting a kick out of reading it. Was out working in the yard, having a life, came in and it was the lead story on AP NEWS, Drudge Report and Memeorandum. I knew it would be a fun day on the board, and am right, just like I was right about Tuck and FNC pretending to be news for the people living in their bubble. I knew it when I saw the long, long lists of Reports of infractions relate to Tuck getting shit canned. I couldn't address without reading the thread and have been here laughing and enjoying the party ever since. :cool:

Forum List

Back