Tucker Leaving Fox

Here we go.....FOX News the new Bud Light......:muahaha:

Fox Corporation’s stock lost $1 billion in market capitalization just minutes after news broke that Tucker Carlson departed Fox News.

I hope they end up in the garbage dump where they belong.

Make FOX the new Anheuser Busch! :04:

r1lXy2C.jpg

You had better take a closer look at the last election results pal....

I did.
'Red Wave" remember ?

I think 95% of the Right is still under the delusion that Trump is the great Messiah that will save them.

Excruciatingly sad.
(And please don't call me "Pal", I'm not your Pal...even if I'm a conservative. I 100% support Ron DeSantis for now)

I did.
'Red Wave" remember ?

I think 95% of the Right is still under the delusion that Trump is the great Messiah that will save them.

Excruciatingly sad.
It doesn't have to be a wave to change the tide...... and the tide is changing....

no doubt will hire someone more effective and conservative than tucker....cant wait to watch
They can easily find someone just as conservative or more. The problem is that they need someone just as smart. Anyone just as smart would have to be a sociopath like him.

Are you kidding? you are posting the most on this thread today... you are "triggered" over the topic of some guy getting fired and we don't even know why yet.... LMAO.... take a breath man... geeeze
Triggered is a negative reaction to something.

Me, I'm delighted Tucker got fired.

Is this the part of your turd polishing where you try to convince people not to talk about the topic of the thread? Or is there where you start to skulk away with your tail between your legs by leaning into ellipses and vague threats?

Good luck either way?

Will be interesting to see how this impacts Fox's ratings and popularity among MAGAs, who - let's face it - are the whole reason Fox News exists in the first place.
He was the last somewhat conservative voice there. Expect Fox to crater beginning today. Now they're literally like every other Left wing propaganda operation disguised as "news". Whoever made this choice is going to regret it very big, very soon.
Tucker ought to go to the Blaze with Glenn Beck or partner with James O'Keefe's new venture. Unless his contract buyout included a non-compete, he should set up shop with a true conservative organization and bleed Fox of millions of their regular viewers. I stopped going to their website or tuning them in right after they outed themselves by calling AZ on election night 2020, within minutes of the polls closing but waited on several other states that voted for Trump until LONG after it would be of any consequence.

Let them now go the way of Anheuser-Busch. Burn it down, baby ;)

Forum List

Back