Tucker Leaving Fox

Opinions on Twitter are about as sensibly relevant as
hand-picked boogers from homeless dregs in most any
Big Liberal City.And I'm being charitous.
Meaning caring or Master of their own destiny.
Like Biden and Co.

So why then would posting an opinion from someone on Twitter have any relevance to what we're discussing?

Well, this thread is about Carlson being fired, and the likely cause: lying to his audience, and being exposed as someone who expressed completely different views in private than he did on Fox’s airways.
Except he didn't lie. He exposed the truth about Jan 6. And the truth is Nancy Pelosi got her Reichstag moment and Biden was installed like a toilet under barb wire and military guards. That's authoritarianism for you moron

Except he didn't lie. He exposed the truth about Jan 6. And the truth is Nancy Pelosi got her Reichstag moment and Biden was installed like a toilet under barb wire and military guards. That's authoritarianism for you moron

The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none ofthe Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the court's ruling in granting summary judgment on falsity AGAINST Fox, over some random soul on the internet that the insists they know better.

This is all you need to know after what they did to Tucker

TWMQqoQ.jpg

Jimmy Dore had good take on this as well. With Tucker gone there is literally no anti-war voice on any major network
I think it was a simple business decision. Tucker cost a lot of $$. They just settled a nearly billion $$ lawsuit, and their stock took a hit as a result. Simple solution -- get rid of your largest cost.

The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none ofthe Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the court's ruling in granting summary judgment on falsity AGAINST Fox, over some random soul on the internet that the insists they know better.
Oh wow you mean corrupt judges side with big corporations and remove their biggest threat on the air a few days later?

😱

Thinking is hard for you isn't it skippy

Oh wow you mean corrupt judges side with big corporations and remove their biggest threat on the air a few days later?

😱

Thinking is hard for you isn't it skippy

So its a conspiracy, tinfoil?

And you still haven't explained why I would ignore the court and their summary judgment on falsity.....and instead believe you?

So its a conspiracy, tinfoil?

And you still haven't explained why I would ignore the court and their summary judgment on falsity.....and instead believe you?
I'm not even going to bother trying to persuade you to see reason you're completely blind to it and too retarded to understand

1660865963497917.jpg

You

I'm not even going to bother trying to persuade you to see reason you're completely blind to it and too retarded to understand

View attachment 779391
You

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason to ignore the court and believe your bullshit either.

So we have the court's summary judgment of falsity one one hand......you saying 'uh-uh' on the other, citing yourself.

There are 787,500,000 reasons that demonstrate my source is WAY better than yours.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason to ignore the court and believe your bullshit either.

So we have the court's summary judgment of falsity one one hand......you saying 'uh-uh' on the other, citing yourself.

There are 787,500,000 reasons that demonstrate my source is WAY better than yours.
Ok have fun with that

1682303151875284.jpg

Makes sense.The Ray Epps take is outstanding.Fox News needs
to go after anyone defending Epps.It was cut and dry.
The guy was Crooked dirty.
Meaning the Bad guys { Like Epps } are being used as if
totally innocent.Like the Hilary Clinton/DNC rogue - Steele Dossier -
and James Comey.Or 51 Intelligence higher ups signing on to
outright signing their names to a LIE.
This is a clean-up operation to distract from
The Most Corrupt Dirty Presidential
Administration in American History.

Forum List

Back