Tucker Leaving Fox

Makes sense.The Ray Epps take is outstanding.Fox News needs
to go after anyone defending Epps.It was cut and dry.
The guy was Crooked dirty.
Meaning the Bad guys { Like Epps } are being used as if
totally innocent.Like the Hilary Clinton/DNC rogue - Steele Dossier -
and James Comey.Or 51 Intelligence higher ups signing on to
outright signing their names to a LIE.
This is a clean-up operation to distract from
The Most Corrupt Dirty Presidential
Administration in American History.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps worked for the feds?

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?

What crimes could Ray Epps even be plausible charged with.

If Ray is a 'bad guy', surely you'll be able to offer more than just your accusations alone.

I blocked that dumb piece of shit on Twitter, and now I have to see his idiot takes here?

You're missing out of the real treat we have here. We're watching a conspiracy theory being born. They're making shit up at a breakneck speed. And all backed by nothing.

Its like watching guano fall out of a bat's ass.

Without Fox we { all American Citizens } would be knee deep in Banana
Republic Pig slop.Make no mistake.
There will be Huge backlash for this.
This will NOT go quietly into the Night.
:thankusmile: They will suffer same as cnn has,cnn virtually has little viewership anymore,same will happen to fox.

That’s not in any relation to what I posted. I said show me a network that wasn’t baised.

And no, fox is not any more baised than any other network. This lawsuit doesn’t speak at all to their being more biased than any other network, it’s about them making accusations and not being able to back it up.

It's not that they couldn't "back up" the accusations. It's that they KNEW that what they were saying was a lie.

Wrong.

Carlson isn’t being ‘silenced.’

Again, he’ll end up somewhere else to spread his lies and hate.

And it’s a win for the good guys because the good guys oppose Carlson and others on the illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic right.
holy shit! get a picture of this....jones actually replied to something....lets keep it going jonesy.....who are the good guys?...

Forum List

Back