Tucker Leaving Fox

FoxNews liked him. FoxNews silenced him. FoxNews is again saying, like they did with Bill O'Reilly "You think you're the star here? The PLATFORM is the star".

O'Reilly
Beck
Ailes
Dobbs
Carlson

All responsible for huge ratings, all kicked to the curb when they damaged "the brand". Carlson got $13,779 for a 30 second ad, the most in cable news. There are not enough minutes in his hour, or FoxNews 24 hours, to come close to the $787 million dollars they are paying out. Carlson became a liability, just like the others in that list.

End of story.
not what i meant synth.....but many people who answered me with a thumbs up knew exactly what i meant...

Lotz O Dramaz, for a station that had less than 3 million viewers. Of course, /tucke ralone stomped all over anything CNN and MSNBC ever offered, so if there are dumbasses here who really think Carlson or any of the others is going to disappear please, buy some of my magic ducks; Fox had 9 of the Top Ten shows in 2022, and if Murdoch's stupid little spoiled brats think it's a great idea to fire them all, we can laugh at the results.

Fucker Carlson leaves Fucked Snooze. Sounds like Fucked Snooze is fed with Fucker's lies. Fed to the tune $787M fed up.
A+ for creativity... Both Tucker and Fox will be fine though. What isn't fine is this... people in the middle (by that I mean the main stream media and other non-partisans) pay attention to what Tucker says because he's the most visible mouthpiece from looney land. To use a tortured analogy only because I can't think of another one that applies...when a group of fanatics take over the parliament or the local 7-Eleven, you don't negotiate with the guy who is watching the hostages, you negotiate with the leader of the group. See Munich 72 for an example. Tucker was that guy. And, as much as it could help, it helped when he was the megaphone for some Trump points that found traction in the middle. By the same token, if Tuck Tuck wasn't there, Biden doesn't get 81M votes because there is nobody whom anyone is paying attention to giving bulletin board material to the left on an hourly basis. All this is in a matter of saying...What isn't fine is that the true undecideds and the non partisans are not going to hear the "big idea" from the right as much as they would otherwise. We've got to remember, politics for most is a necessary evil...a hobby. They are not wondering daily about if Obama wore a flag on his lapel or Trump claiming that Alabama was part of the Atlantic seaboard. What they hear is what they my pick up in the car or on the 6 o'clock news. And its not going to be a visible firebrand spouting stuff that may attract as much as it may alienate.

Put another way; good news for Biden, bad news for the right.

I can’t wait to see the look on some of these people’s faces who are cheering Tucker Carlson’s demise when he announces for president. They’ll be like, ‘Oh, shit.’

my goodness, talk about epic pay-per-view, pro wrestling, Trump vs. Carlson must-see TV. The internet might melt
yea he is going to run for president.....did the same "insider" who said china will attack Taiwan at 3 o'clock tell you that?....

1682389442654.png

:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:He is looonnnngggggg overdue to change his user name to wrongwinger.

Don't you dare point out facts or be against our involvement in Ukraine. If you do, you are a Putin lover. Now march in lockstep like we commie leftists do. And get your reps to give us another 100 billion; we're only 32 trillion in debt. After all, Dementia has favors to repay for giving his son a $87,000 a month no show job.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Can't help you here, as I don't want to redirect the thread from the Tucker thing.

I wasn't asking for help. I was only asking for clarification.

You're the one who inserted the left/right/centrist labels into dialogue.

Asking for clarification on the insertions isn't redirecting the thread.

Anyway. It's all good. I've asked that question before. Nobody who invokes the language ever answers. :)

I might ask again elsewhere. Maybe a seperate thread. Depends on my mood.

Good riddance. Maybe Fox News is going back to their of motto, Fair and Balances. After their Jan 6th news reporting debacle, possibly their viewers want a bit less one one sided news reporting.
Too much money to be made by both FOX and MSNBC putting slop in the trough.

Forum List

Back