Tucker Leaving Fox

Nah, the only thing it demonstrates is fox’s capacity to do the wrong thing, it in no way demonstrates any more bias than any other network.
Nope. Fox wasn't sued for its capacity to lie to soothe right wing bias.

They were sued for the lies they actually told. All in service of a bias so profound, it drove them to wild liability.

Lies so profound and systematic to cater to conservative conspiracy theories that the courts granted summary judgment against Fox for falsity. With 40 pages of lies told by Fox.

Lies so profound and systematic to cater to conservative biases that they had to settle for the largest public defamation settlement in the history of the world.

If you believe this is the 'same as other networks', show me a settlement of that size for defamation. Show me lies that systemic to satisfy bias.

If this keeps up I won’t do one more show on Fox News.
Fox News ratings will Tank. If you look at the Fox News YouTube channel Tucker Carlson dominated. He crushed Sean Hannity and everyone else.

Jesse Watters is OK but he’s more entertainment.

The hope is that Tucker Carlson goes on a YouTube podcast like he starts his own show on YouTube… he will get millions and millions of views.

None of the racist BLM supporters in this thread can prove tucker Carlson is a “liar” they simply regurgitate everything they’re told by their slave masters at CNN… The whole thing goes back to private text messages allegedly sent by Tucker that nobody can verify… but messages where Tucker claimed that “Trump is a demonic force”. Who the hell cares and then a few months after that Trump is invited on the tucker Carlson show to speak. People change their mind on politicians , men talk about men in bad ways and in good ways. You would think that the BLM Democrats on the US message board would actually show some legitimate criticism Of Tucker Carlson saying something really nasty or robbing somebody or attacking somebody! But no !! They got shit All they simply do is call Carlson a “liar” because they’re such pathetic racist against white people that’s what many of the Democrats in the US message board are…open racists against white people, take C_Clayton_Jones this guy claims that there’s bigotry against trans people in America a country where corporations literally bend over backwards to give millions of dollars to trans people ….and this guy Clayton this racist thing Clayton will claim that there’s discrimination against trans people when the sitting president of this country the president of United States gives interviews to trans people. That’s what we’re dealing with when it comes to Democrats completely dishonest people who are brainwashed by the media…. we can pray that these far left-wing Democrats change their ways

Take this for example many Americans did not support Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 but by 1944 he was the man. He was one of the great leaders of this country and he earn the respect of many Republicans or Democrats who otherwise did not agree with him early on in his presidential career. Plenty of people who hated FDR in 1933 or 1935 loved him in 1942 or 1943. plenty of people hated Trump in 2016 2017 but now the same people want him back.

Laughing....so "independent", when I ask to see them you refuse to name them.

Color me shocked.
Like I have to answer to you. LOL that's the amusing bit. And that you're too stupid to read the one I already mentioned.

1676651247711937.gif

Color you retarded

I'm asking who the "good guys" are because most of the time people use such phrases without really thinking about anything.

But I get the feeling you couldn't give a crap about a proper conversation, so what's the point? You just want everyone to accept the accepted narrative and move on with things. Fine, go talk to others who are happy to be like that.
The accepted narrative? It is fact that blob supporters tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power. It is fact that right wing media like Tucker Carlson often sided with the insurrectionists. You're full of shit and your sanctimonious bullshit is laughable.

So, anyone else think that Carlson isn’t the only one on the outs? Possible hannity is about to get the axe too? I don’t watch Fox News, but, did hannity also say things about dominion as well? If so, then they may be about to cut him loose as well, they are just doing it slowly as to not cause too much of a ruckus?
Bartimoro is probably on the way out if this is tied to the settlement. She had Sydney Powell on her show spewing her nonsense.

Like I have to answer to you. LOL that's the amusing bit. And that you're too stupid to read the one I already mentioned.

View attachment 779414

Color you retarded

Laughing....I'm not ashamed of my news sources.

While yours are only 'independent' as long long as no one asks to see them. Then, suddenly, they're a secret.

Its okay, buddy. No one here is expecting anything more from you.

Laughing....I'm not ashamed of my news sources.

While yours are only 'independent' as long long as no one asks to see them. Then, suddenly, they're a secret.

Its okay, buddy. No one here is expecting anything more from you.
And yet you keep asking. And I keep laughing

1676423193970882.jpg

Bartimoro is probably on the way out if this is tied to the settlement. She had Sydney Powell on her show spewing her nonsense.

That's not implausible. There were a big three cited in the court's ruling on falsity. Dobbs, Bartimoro and Carlson.

2 of the 3 are already gone.

Forum List

Back