Tucker Leaving Fox

Laughing...a source so independent, you have to keep it secret.

You being ashamed of your own sources is hardly a vote of confidence.

I'll stick with reputable sources, thank you. Y'know....with actual names.
LOL reputable sources LOL on the msm LMAO

1681236362078996.gif

lol candycornhole is really triggered over Carlson; sounds like she had a crush on him, and he told her he would rather fuck a jellyfish or something.

lol candycornhole is really triggered over Carlson; sounds like she had a crush on him, and he told her he would rather fuck a jellyfish or something.

Apparently we've reached the point in this firesale where they're trying to discourage anyone from discussing the topic of the thread by claiming everyone is 'triggered'.

The accepted narrative? It is fact that blob supporters tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power. It is fact that right wing media like Tucker Carlson often sided with the insurrectionists. You're full of shit and your sanctimonious bullshit is laughable.
Then, better for you to be on the ignore list. I certainly am not going to miss anything you say. Bye

Apparently we've reached the point in this firesale where they're trying to discourage anyone from discussing the topic of the thread by claiming everyone is 'triggered'.
Rather reminiscent of stock 50's Westerns.Where the Bad guys
seem hellbent on never allowing discourse.
Just ride into some Town and take over.

Rather reminiscent of stock 50's Westerns.Where the Bad guys
seem hellbent on never allowing discourse.
Just ride into some Town and take over.

I'm happy to discuss Carlson and his getting shitcanned from Fox. But the 50's westerns, I leave to you.

Last edited:
Just more meaningless word salad from, Fool.

I'm happy to discuss Carlson and his getting shitcanned from Fox. But the 50's westerns, I leave to you.
Funny ... But you don't strike me as someone about to guffaw.
That means ... Laugh.Or overtly happy.

Funny ... But you don't strike me as someone about to guffaw.
That means ... Laugh.Or overtly happy.

Funny, you seem desperate to avoid the topic of the thread.

Apparently Carlson getting shitcanned is a turd you're not interested in polishing.

He may be going to OAN or Newsmax.
Possibly, but he'd make a LOT more by going into business for himself like Glenn Beck did. Murdoch actually did him a huge favor by cutting him loose. He likely had a golden parachute and he leaves there with the largest following of any single Fox on air talent. Most of them will follow him where he lands. He'll make bank out of this if he and his agent handle it well.

Fox, not so much. It couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of jerks. Roger Ailes caught lightning in a bottle back in the 90s and it made Murdoch BILLIONS for a couple of decades. All gone, bye bye now.

Forum List

Back