The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Doesn't matter what you think you are or call yourself.

Were you born with a penis or a vagina?

Penis = Male
Vagina = Female

This isn't rocket science people. :rolleyes:

By all indication this person was born with a vagina.

I expect you to flail.

She was raised female. The article explains why.
"flailing" LOL You claimed the dude had a vagina and produced zero to back it up, other than he was raised as a girl. Some parents have raised their boys as girls for millenia.

You article clear explains that "speculation abounds that she has a DSD" Speculation. They did chromosome test. Dude had XY chromosomes - a dude.

"flailing" LOL You claimed the dude had a vagina and produced zero to back it up, other than he was raised as a girl. Some parent have raised their boys as girls for millenia.

You arcticle clear explains that "speculation abounds that she has a DSD" Speculation. They did chromosome test. Dude had XY chromosomes - a dude.

For years the argument was penis = male and vagina = female.

Things have never been that cut and dried. As I've pointed out for a long time not all people are born from the same cookie cutter mold.

A person born with a vagina can still test XY and the links explaining that have been provided.

For years the argument was penis = male and vagina = female.

Things have never been that cut and dried. As I've pointed out for a long time not all people are born from the same cookie cutter mold.

A person born with a vagina can still test XY and the links explaining that have been provided.
And some men have very large breasts. But simply stamping your feet doesn't prove you claim this dude has a vagina.

And some men have very large breasts. But simply stamping your feet doesn't prove you claim this dude has a vagina.

She was raised as female. In Algeria you aren't going to find males raised as females without someone asking questions.

You claim they have a penis. Have you seen it?

Or are you just making assumptions?

Do you want to discuss this issue or not?

It was said for years a woman has a vagina she was born with.

Again, all indications are that describes this person but are you saying "not a woman"?
A male is a male. Period.

Whatever the reason is, that guy is obviously not a biological woman.

Unless I missed something it was over after a couple of punches and a few seconds. I didn’t see anything that looked like a broken nose. But I still think the female was right to withdraw.

Forum List

Back