US favored to win the gold as newly qualified female boxer enters The fray

Just to be clear, conservatives now are saying that people born with a vagina, uterus, ovaries are now men.
No, we are saying that people born with XY chromosomes are not women, and should not be allowed to punch the lights out of a woman in a boxing ring.

Why do you hate real women?

Am I maybe. Regardless, it doesn't discount the legitimacy of two men competing in women's sports and kicking ass, dreams, opportunities, and sponsorships. Sucks to be wrong, and South Park called it perfectly. But you're smarter than everyone else and the reality of things.

Kamala supports this .. Go Kamala 2024!

And this boxing match is worse than other sports - also unfair - like swimming. In swimming, when the biological male with the broad chest and T-level muscle mass and larger lung capacity competes against much smaller real women, at least the woman isn’t at risk for her life.

In a direct combat sport, she is.

No, we are saying that people born with XY chromosomes are not women, and should not be allowed to punch the lights out of a woman in a boxing ring.

Why do you hate real women?
I asked earlier how you know she was born with XY chromosomes, but you didn't reply. Do you now want to tell me how you know that?

It has been reported.
Twitter isn't a reliable source. I thought everyone knew that by now.

Don't you think before you launch vicious attacks against a woman you should have more evidence than rumors spread on social media?

Am I maybe. Regardless, it doesn't discount the legitimacy of two men competing in women's sports and kicking ass, dreams, opportunities, and sponsorships. Sucks to be wrong, and South Park called it perfectly. But you're smarter than everyone else and the reality of things.

Kamala supports this .. Go Kamala 2024!

It does discount the legitimacy of your argument when the link you provided said they are in fact women. They aren't and have never been men. I guess you are dyslexic. :itsok:

I think it's funny how much you weirdos fantasize about trans people. :lol:
When someone uses ridicule in an argument, they are committing an appeal to ridicule, which is a fallacy of relevance. This fallacy occurs when someone tries to support a conclusion with an irrelevant premise. In the case of ridicule, the premise is irrelevant because making fun of a claim doesn't make it false.

And also because you have nothing of value to add.

Twitter isn't a reliable source. I thought everyone knew that by now.

Don't you think before you launch vicious attacks against a woman you should have more evidence than rumors spread on social media?
I don’t read Twitter.

And YOU don’t have problems with launching vicious attacks against Trump woth unproven accusations, now do ya?

The International Boxing Association disqualified the male/female/whaever due to XY Chromomes and elevated T-Levels. But the Olympic Committee, being “woke” and thus happy to trample all over women’s rights, let the intersex boxer in anyway.

Don't be triggered. You decided to fantasize about trans people publicly. I'm just pulling up to point and laugh. :lol:

When someone uses ridicule in an argument, they are committing an appeal to ridicule, which is a fallacy of relevance. This fallacy occurs when someone tries to support a conclusion with an irrelevant premise. In the case of ridicule, the premise is irrelevant because making fun of a claim doesn't make it false.

I support your right to cry about it like a little bitch, Dukey. :itsok: :lol:

So far, that's all you've offered in this thread, an empty head to go with an empty soul.

I don’t read Twitter.

And YOU don’t have problems with launching vicious attacks against Trump woth unproven accusations, now do ya?

The International Boxing Association disqualified the male/female/whaever due to XY Chromomes and elevated T-Levels. But the Olympic Committee, being “woke” and thus happy to trample all over women’s rights, let the intersex boxer in anyway.

Your source is not correct. A conservative catholic news agency with an agenda is far from reliable. I wouldn’t even call it a news agency actually. This is the statement from the international boxing association.

“Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”

So all we have is the word of the IBA. They won’t even say what test they ran except to explicitly say they didn’t measure her testosterone levels, which is something you’ve been claiming knowledge of repeatedly.

It’s also worth noting that the IBA lost recognition from USA Boxing and the IOC because of corruption, lack of transparency and serious allegations they were fixing matches.

It’s also worth noting that you can’t say whether she male or female. Perhaps we do need a biologist to tell the difference between men and women. You guys ridiculed that before.

She was crying. I felt SO BAD for her. She’s been training for this moment her entire life, and they throw her in the ring with a dude.

The Olympics have been taken over by the Woke. There was that disgusting display at the Opening Ceremonies, then some antisemitic liberals yelled Heil Hitler during the Israeli National Anthem, and now they force a girl to box with a testerone-laden “gender undeclared” Homo sapiens.

I genuinely felt sorry for her seeing everything she worked so hard for and she had to willingly abandon it because she was completely overwhelmed to the point she couldn't even compete and do her best because.

If she lost fair and square she would have been upset to be sure, but she lost because it was for all tenses and purpose stolen from her.

It's a shame the Olympics have become so shitty that now I care so little about what happens in them and have less than 0 desire to watch it, but the only things about the Olympics I know about them is it was invaded by tranny fags and a man pretending to be a woman destroyed a woman's dream.

Let me stop you there Moron. I'm using ridicule as ridicule. :lol:

It's all you do, it's all you have. 🤡

I genuinely felt sorry for her seeing everything she worked so hard for and she had to willingly abandon it because she was completely overwhelmed to the point she couldn't even compete and do her best because.

If she lost fair and square she would have been upset to be sure, but she lost because it was for all tenses and purpose stolen from her.

It's a shame the Olympics have become so shitty that now I care so little about what happens in them and have less than 0 desire to watch it, but the only things about the Olympics I know about them is it was invaded by tranny fags and a man pretending to be a woman destroyed a woman's dream.
Imane Khelif is a woman. She was born female. She’s always been female. She is not transgendered. She is not pretending.

Don’t you feel sorry for the torrents of hate she is receiving after having done nothing wrong?

It's all you do, it's all you have. 🤡
How about when someone uses a strawman for an argument? :dunno: :lol:

Your source is not correct. A conservative catholic news agency with an agenda is far from reliable. I wouldn’t even call it a news agency actually. This is the statement from the international boxing association.

“Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.”

So all we have is the word of the IBA. They won’t even say what test they ran except to explicitly say they didn’t measure her testosterone levels, which is something you’ve been claiming knowledge of repeatedly.

It’s also worth noting that the IBA lost recognition from USA Boxing and the IOC because of corruption, lack of transparency and serious allegations they were fixing matches.

It’s also worth noting that you can’t say whether she male or female. Perhaps we do need a biologist to tell the difference between men and women. You guys ridiculed that before.
All that says is that the he/she was disqualified due to not meeting eligibility requirements, and the details were to remain hidden.

You sure are fighting for the right of an ineligible person with male advantages to beat up a woman! Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back