Tucker Leaving Fox

You win the most retarded post of the day.

Congratulations.

Jackie-O said LBJ offed JFK
Dexter Scott King says LBJ offed MLK
RFKjr knows Sirhan didn't off RFK

and that is why Zionist Fascist fuckhead COWARD TRAITORS like yourself hate him

This is very reminiscent of 2016 when FOX fired their most pro Trump TV personality...Bill O'Reilly... and so now the Trump hating owner of FOX news is at it again....
Maybe if their most popular personalities weren't sexual predators and raging bigots, that wouldn't happen.

Trump warned us all about big pharma and now we know why he was cheated out of a second term and they gave it to a suck ass like Joe who could be told what to say and what to do....

I just unsubscribed to FOX news and will turn it off... they can't be trusted anymore...

You're triggered and you're trying to CANCEL Fox News?

But...but what about 'freedom of speech'? Or at least the dipshit conservative conception of it you guys like to sling around?

It’d be interesting to see if they take someone that says they hate Trump.
The rabid left already has entire networks of Pom Pom flailing "I hate Trump" minions. That chorus of mindless drones typifies the left.

I just unsubscribed to FOX news and will turn it off... they can't be trusted anymore...

Added...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Fox News can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Jackie-O said LBJ offed JFK
Dexter Scott King says LBJ offed MLK
RFKjr knows Sirhan didn't off RFK

and that is why Zionist Fascist fuckhead COWARD TRAITORS like yourself hate him
Your perverse delusions are really odd.

Try to follow along now, you moron:

I don’t give a rat’s ass who the widow accused of her husband’s murder. Her saying it doesn’t make it true.

You ndint care what a relative of Dr. King says about who murdered Dr. King. Saying it doesn’t make it true.

Sirhan was caught literally during the assassination of my former Senator.

Your insane and ongoing conspiracy theories didn’t hold any water. You’re a joke.

I am only a Zionist in the very limited sense that I recognize the right of Israel to exist. You don’t like it? Tough shit, you cretin.

I’m not in any way a “fascist,” you scumbag.

You’re the fuckhead.

I’m not a traitor at all. Unlike you, I care about America.

And you have zero basis to label anybody a coward, you dirty enema nozzle.

So go suck a bag of dicks. Diseased dicks. Get a severe case of fire-AIDS and die if you can. 👍

Let's not forget the Tuckmeister started on 2nd base. He inherited all of O'Reilly's viewers, and whomever replaces the Tuckmeister will also be starting on 2nd base. The zombies who listened to him won't ever stray that far.

Added...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Fox News can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

The republican enemy's list is an impressive thing.

Added...

Yes its an outsider like Trump that is Americas last hope....

Forum List

Back