Tucker Leaving Fox

Sure they can.

That is why the FOX booker flipped on the on-air talent in an attempt to save her own ass.
Has nothing to do with what guests say on their shows.

If you start holding the host accountable for what their guests will say, then hosts will just stop having guests.

You constantly claim there’s all this evidence of voter fraud that exists but no one has ever seen but yeah it totally exists.
Claiming that I believe there was fraud in the election is not a lie... its my opinion... you may not like my opinion but that doesn't make it a lie... and this is America so I can say it all day long..... get it snowflake?....

There is a bus difference between being biased and lying to your viewers.

A news media outlet is not supposed to “make accusations”. It’s supposed to report FACTS. FOX has a long, sad history of making unsupported allegations against Democrats, and pushing for investigations that find the original FOX allegations were false. Then they claim that "Democrats got away with it!".

Regurgitating this hate and these lies makes you look gullible and stupid. When people lie to me, I'm done with them.

You need to be a whole lot smarter about who you believe.

Really? Then you need to head on over to some of the lefty channels on Sirius Xm, because they make accusations against fox and right wingers, all day every day.

Every time a media outlet says lie about something being racist or tucker said something racist, or “all trump supporters are racist”, or any of that other nonsense, it’s all baseless allegation, based on what you WANT to interpret it as.

But you don’t care about THAT stuff do you? Since it’s the left attacking the right, well, that’s ok, and “it’s different”

Besides, my post had nothing to do with any lie that anyone told, I was merely talking about media bias, which you all apparently disagree with.

Then you need to head on over to some of the lefty channels on Sirius Xm, because they make accusations against fox and right wingers, all day every day.
Please explain to us how you listen to multiple channels at once, all day, every single day.

Or maybe admit you're just kind of making stuff up.

This is nothing new with Fox

Look at Glen Beck
Look at Bill O’Reilly

Both the most visible Fox hosts at the time of their firing. Both disappeared from public view. Tucker will pop up somewhere else but will have nowhere near the visibility he had with Fox.

Not many high rated networks will look at Carlsons act and say….that is the type of personality we want to represent us

Be careful what you wish for. This might have been the best thing to happen to Carlson. He will now be able to start his own internet channel, like oreilly did, and he will make a ton of money doing it, and he will not be restrained by ad money (if he goes subscription based), and he will be able report on anything he wants.

Sure, he may not have the exposure that he did at fox, but he will still have a lot of exposure, and a lot of connections.

Be careful what you wish for. This might have been the best thing to happen to Carlson. He will now be able to start his own internet channel, like oreilly did, and he will make a ton of money doing it, and he will not be restrained by ad money (if he goes subscription based), and he will be able report on anything he wants.

Sure, he may not have the exposure that he did at fox, but he will still have a lot of exposure, and a lot of connections.
O'Reilly was so desperate for money, he went on a failed speaking tour with Trump.

Please explain to us how you listen to multiple channels at once, all day, every single day.

Or maybe admit you're just kind of making stuff up.

Because I listen to segments from different programs, and in those segments it’s always the same thing “the right are racist”, “Fox is racist”, “tucker is racist”, “hannity is racist”, “Christian’s are racist “, “trump supporters are racist”.

I promise, I’m not making anything up, I’ve been listening to these people for years.

I’ve even issued a challenge, that nobody wants to take up…probably because they will learn the truth.

O'Reilly was so desperate for money, he went on a failed speaking tour with Trump.

And?? I don’t see your point. He did his own thing rather than go to another network, im saying that Carlson will probably do the same.

Oh wait…we’re you not really trying to make a point? Just another opportunity to take a jab at someone on the right?

xZrYm1H.jpg

Why would the dems be sad for Carlson??? That makes no sense….

Claiming that I believe there was fraud in the election is not a lie... its my opinion... you may not like my opinion but that doesn't make it a lie... and this is America so I can say it all day long..... get it snowflake?....
It’s a lie when you claim your opinion is based on evidence that doesn’t exist.

It’s a lie when you claim your opinion is based on evidence that doesn’t exist.
I've never done that... just because you don't agree with the evidence presented to you doesn't mean its a lie... maybe you need to look up the definition of a lie.... a good place to start would be the Clinton's Obama's and Biden's words....
hell I've had 7 different doctors since Obama care....

I've never done that... just because you don't agree with the evidence presented to you doesn't mean its a lie... maybe you need to look up the definition of a lie.... a good place to start would be the Clinton's Obama's and Biden's words....
The evidence either never existed or was fabricated.

Yes, that’s a lie.

The evidence either never existed or was fabricated.

Yes, that’s a lie.
You can't say evidence was never there when it surely was... and I've never fabricated a word of evidence.... just because you don't believe the evidence doesn't make it untrue....

You can't say evidence was never there when it surely was... and I've never fabricated a word of evidence.... just because you don't believe the evidence doesn't make it untrue....
You don’t talk about evidence. You just pretend it exists in some magically fairy tale world that can never get disproven.

It’s all fabricated. The evidence doesn’t exist.

Forum List

Back