Tucker Leaving Fox

The evidence was entertained. The problem is people like you didn’t spend any time looking at it, you merely believed what people told you it was.

What people said on Fox News with no one there to challenge them was far different than what was presented in a court where there are rules about being truthful and where the opponent has a right to respond with their own information.
Fox News only ? Trump's team had multiple options and platforms in use during the period. Twitter was just one of many and even the liberal networks were involved with their biases on full display.

None of it allowed the people to analyze the evidence properly inside an unbiased court room where both sides could be represented openly by their council's, and all the accusations put to rest properly in such a setting.

So I ask, and I'll still keep on asking "what was there to hide" ????? Why the fear's of an open trial in order for hopefully justice to prevail ?

Has nothing to do with what guests say on their shows.

If you start holding the host accountable for what their guests will say, then hosts will just stop having guests.
Worse it will end investigative journalism, just like the woke mob has tried to end policing in this NATION, and we see where that has gotten us all.

Somebody at Fox certainly didn't like Carlson because they threw away a huge viewership in that time slot that loved Carlson.

Nobody will ever know the real story IMO. Bill O' (who has been in the business for years and still knows a lot of people) thinks it had something to do with what Ray Epps said on a 60 minutes interview that hinted at a lawsuit against Fox.

I'm not much into conspiracies, but it seems awful strange that if it had anything to do with Epps, it happened after Tucker got the Capitol videos and aired some of it on his show which drove the top brass of the Communist party bonkers. No proof that Epps is part of the deep state, but what if he is?

Did they tell Epps to make that statement to stop Fox from going through even more of the videos? Now that Tucker is gone, will we ever see anymore of it? I'm sure they didn't go through the thousands of hours of everything they got.

It was there, but the court's did the country a huge disservice by not entertaining the evidence in a court of law, otherwise like it should have ... This would have settled it quickly and righteously. So what was everyone hiding that it couldn't make it into the people's court ? We'll never no will we or uhhhhhhhh maybe we will ? Politics are simply flushed out by time if they are failure's. Gotta give the politician's the space to fail, so to hell with the country right ?
Voter fraud has always existed. In those great early days of our nation, polls were often located in taverns. There was no voter registration. People that wanted to vote just voted. The polls were also found at candidates homes where lots food and booze was served. Voting was by raising a hand or often just a voice vote. It wasn't till 1890 that the secret ballot started becoming law. Since then we have made huge strides in securing the ballot.

Ever state has voter fraud and it is investigate. The most common instances of voter fraud are:
  • One person voting for a another, typically a husband or wife trying to vote for a spouse.
  • Voting more then once, usually it's a person who voted by mail and also tried to vote at the polls often saying they forgot they voted.
  • Ineligible person trying to vote.
  • Voting as a person who has died usually a spouse voting for the departed.
The percent of voters voting or attempting to vote illegally varies by state typically in the range .003 to .oo7%.
There are always claims of election fraud such as unexplained trucks showing up at vote counting center, large numbers of illegals hanging around polling places, sudden increase or decreasing in votes cast for a candidate, claims of rigged voting machines, claims of rigged vote counting machine, etc.

The simple fact is that there are so many votes being cast, about 140 million in a federal election, using over 50 different types of voting machines at 117,000 polling places, and being counted in nearly a thousand counting centers, there will certainly be suspicious activity. And when those activities are investigated, they turn out to have a reasonable explanation not connected to voter fraud.

Last edited:
At least you hope and wish so, and believe so even when told otherwise. Are you heartbroken over the firing of Don Lemon your heartthrob leader? You can admit it, his removal has you near suicide!

A common theme I keep seeing among far leftnicks here is both the desire to see others unhappy, and the taking pleasure in even their assumed pain even if only imaginary! Another sure sign that leftists are all seriously F'ed in the head with unresolved emotional issues likely from when their mommies caught them spanking their monkey as a little kid.
I do like seeing bad people fail.

You guys tried to overturn the election. Tucker was a leading proponent of justifying it--calling it a false flag attack. You guys parroted the bullshit here. Now your patron saint of disinformation has been fired. That makes me happy. That it makes you sad makes me happy.

Sorry. I have no desire to see people unhappy. I do like it though when bad people fail. Everytime you look in the mirror; you see a failure. So you have to live with that. I get to laugh at that.

It was there, but the court's did the country a huge disservice by not entertaining the evidence in a court of law, otherwise like it should have ... This would have settled it quickly and righteously. So what was everyone hiding that it couldn't make it into the people's court ? We'll never no will we or uhhhhhhhh maybe we will ? Politics are simply flushed out by time if they are failure's. Gotta give the politician's the space to fail, so to hell with the country right ?
There is no evidence of massive voter fraud...specifically that Dominion machines had anything to do with said non-existent fraud.

Hence the court action that cleared hurdle after hurdle to go to trial, hence the Judge's finding of fact that Fox, on its air, broadcasted the lies, and hence Tucker's firing. Politics had nothing to do with it.

Nobody will ever know the real story IMO. Bill O' (who has been in the business for years and still knows a lot of people) thinks it had something to do with what Ray Epps said on a 60 minutes interview that hinted at a lawsuit against Fox.

I'm not much into conspiracies, but it seems awful strange that if it had anything to do with Epps, it happened after Tucker got the Capitol videos and aired some of it on his show which drove the top brass of the Communist party bonkers. No proof that Epps is part of the deep state, but what if he is?

Did they tell Epps to make that statement to stop Fox from going through even more of the videos? Now that Tucker is gone, will we ever see anymore of it? I'm sure they didn't go through the thousands of hours of everything they got.

Lame.

Fox would still be on the hook for it because what Tucker did was done while he was on Fox.

I do like seeing bad people fail.

You guys tried to overturn the election. Tucker was a leading proponent of justifying it--calling it a false flag attack. You guys parroted the bullshit here. Now your patron saint of disinformation has been fired. That makes me happy. That it makes you sad makes me happy.

Sorry. I have no desire to see people unhappy. I do like it though when bad people fail. Everytime you look in the mirror; you see a failure. So you have to live with that. I get to laugh at that.
speakng of bad people, whatever happened to liberal saint anthony weiner....he was showing his impressive package of ideas for young girls on the web

Forum List

Back