Tucker Leaving Fox

Yes its an outsider like Trump that is Americas last hope....

Try tuning into planet Claire with that hat of yours.

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

Be careful what you wish for. This might have been the best thing to happen to Carlson. He will now be able to start his own internet channel, like oreilly did, and he will make a ton of money doing it, and he will not be restrained by ad money (if he goes subscription based), and he will be able report on anything he wants.

Sure, he may not have the exposure that he did at fox, but he will still have a lot of exposure, and a lot of connections.
He will become irrelevant

Because I listen to segments from different programs, and in those segments it’s always the same thing “the right are racist”, “Fox is racist”, “tucker is racist”, “hannity is racist”, “Christian’s are racist “, “trump supporters are racist”.

I promise, I’m not making anything up, I’ve been listening to these people for years.

And the irony is that the people making those accusations voted for the candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime.

Let's not forget the Tuckmeister started on 2nd base. He inherited all of O'Reilly's viewers, and whomever replaces the Tuckmeister will also be starting on 2nd base. The zombies who listened to him won't ever stray that far.

I didn't start watching Tucker until about a year and a half ago or so.

And?? I don’t see your point. He did his own thing rather than go to another network, im saying that Carlson will probably do the same.

Oh wait…we’re you not really trying to make a point? Just another opportunity to take a jab at someone on the right?
Some people don't care for Carlson and believe this is a good thing. :dunno:

Forum List

Back