Tucker's warning if Ukraine war continues

Great work by a Putin stooge

1677331181502.jpeg

From Investors Business Daily....2/22/23

"About 145,060 Russian personnel have been "liquidated" since the war began on Feb. 24, 2022, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine stated in its most recent casualty report released Wednesday.
The figure was 144,440 in the military staff's report from the previous day.
Aside from personnel, Russia has also lost 3,334 tanks, 6,569 armored fighting vehicles and 2,345 artillery systems, among other pieces of military equipment....."

This is actually the video from last nights episode of Tucker Carlson. The One in the original post is from Thursday night I believe. What is the first 15 or 20 minutes of this video which includes an interview of colonel Douglas Macgregor telling us he expects Ukraine will soon lose this war.

Remember going to war against countries like Russia and China is not the same as going to war against countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

And personally as I have always said we need to get back to that World War II alliance …, all of the strong countries of the world need to work together.

Rightwinger you might just have to go on the ignore list. Your posting robot responses itt man and that is I think at least it is something you don’t usually do.

ah when one cannot post a legitimate response , just post a cartoon picture or an insult, eh right winger

This war is about payoff for the MIC and trying to get Russia to exhaust their resources.

If you think Biden cares about the Ukraine people, you are out of your fucking minds.

If Biden cared about the Ukraine people, he could not have disrupted the peace deal reached by Putin and Zelensky in March 2022.

The war could have ended 11 months ago.

All blood and treasure wasted since March 2022 was unneccesary.

If China decides to provide lethal aid to Russia to extend the war…then what happens.

This war is about payoff for the MIC and trying to get Russia to exhaust their resources.

If you think Biden cares about the Ukraine people, you are out of your fucking minds.

If Biden cared about the Ukraine people, he could not have disrupted the peace deal reached by Putin and Zelensky in March 2022.

The war could have ended 11 months ago.

All blood and treasure wasted since March 2022 was unneccesary.

If China decides to provide lethal aid to Russia to extend the war…then what happens.

Exactly why we have to support Ukraine

Force Russia to deplete their military reserves with no way to replenish them

It paid off for Ukraine not accepting any “peace” deal

You are completely uninformed and lost but people like you are what butters this administration’s bread. They need ignorant, faithful lemmings to follow their every move.

Ukraine will not “win” this war. Quite the opposite of what you say is actually happening with the added fact that Biden is in China and, to a lesser extent Russia’s, back pocket. They are playing the US and our allies. Just wait until China starts providing more support for Russia in Ukraine. Joe won’t do anything of significance. They have far too much dirt on him and many of our other heads of office. This is exactly why, for example, he has never confronted China about the origins of COVID. He knows that they know what really happened and yes, it did come from lab that was partially funded by the US.

Rightwinger you might just have to go on the ignore list. Your posting robot responses itt man and that is I think at least it is something you don’t usually do.
ah when one cannot post a legitimate response , just post a cartoon picture or an insult, eh right winger
RW can't debate the truth.
Tucker's monologue was spot on.

This was an Excellent and informative opening by Tucker Carlson last night….

I hope that his check in Rubles is honored by the bank.

He's right. The American people are sick of this. You can only thumb your nose at us for so long.

Most Americans support Ukraine, sorry, Islamophobic Twat. I mean, I know it makes you look bad that you supported a Russian Stooge for years. But have fun at your Bund meeting.

Nooo….Not THAT!
I think he put me on ignore when I called his bullshit, too.

You are completely uninformed and lost but people like you are what butters this administration’s bread. They need ignorant, faithful lemmings to follow their every move.

Ukraine will not “win” this war. Quite the opposite of what you say is actually happening with the added fact that Biden is in China and, to a lesser extent Russia’s, back pocket. They are playing the US and our allies. Just wait until China starts providing more support for Russia in Ukraine. Joe won’t do anything of significance. They have far too much dirt on him and many of our other heads of office. This is exactly why, for example, he has never confronted China about the origins of COVID. He knows that they know what really happened and yes, it did come from lab that was partially funded by the US.

Uh, wow, that has to be the most bizarre thing you've said yet... So Biden is in Russia's pocket when he supplies weapons to Ukraine that are kicking Russian Ass.

China can sell Russia weapons, but what does that get them. Russia's problem is they are running out of people who want to hold those weapons.

Oh, we know the origin of Covid. It came from wet markets in Wuhan, and then Trump let it into this country because he didn't want to frighten the stock market.

Stupid shit you talk. Nato makes 10 tanks/month and sends its final equipment to Ukraine right now.
It´s dumb asses like you who let all that happen that make it possible.

Forum List

Back