Tulsi Gabbard Eviscerates Democratic Party, the Party of J6 Political Prisoners, As the "Real Threat to Our Democracy"

She's still a bit too far left for my tastes BUT, she seems to be HONEST about her stances and she points out the scammers on both sides so she'd make a good president in time.
She seems to have integrity.

Which today's Democratic party leadership does NOT have.

At ALL

She's still a bit too far left for my tastes BUT, she seems to be HONEST about her stances and she points out the scammers on both sides so she'd make a good president in time.
Agreed. I agree with her speech, but she's still a Democrat.

I get it, Tulsi. I left the democratic party because they excoriate anyone that disagrees with them...in the spirit of inclusion and diversity.

She's actually just a democrat like I knew growing up as a kid when democrats were OK and just a choice. What passes for a democrat now would have been considered a communist subversive belonging on some FBI watch list when I was growing up.

Yes, I agree. Now I have to wonder that if she is so perceptive then how did she become a democrat in the first place?

Maybe her parents were. She may have projected what she saw in them, and maybe she was raised with baises about conservatives that took time to take a second look at.

I get it, Tulsi. I left the democratic party because they excoriate anyone that disagrees with them...in the spirit of inclusion and diversity.
"Them" is a very interesting concept, in that regard

I've been studying how that works

The talking points come down from a very few people.

But "they" have an excellent collection system.

Forum List

Back