Tulsi Gabbard makes statement against impeaching Donald Trump...a DemonRAT with a brain?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In an interview on “Full Court Press with Greta Van Susteren,” Hawaii congresswoman and 2020 democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard came out against impeaching president Trump.

“I think it’s important for us to think about what is in the best interest of the country and the American people,” Gabbard said, “and continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further tear our country apart.”

However, this does not mean the congresswoman supports the president.

“Make no bones about it: We need to defeat Donald Trump. But I think it’s important for our country’s sake and our future that the voters in this country are the ones who do that, and I believe that we will.”

(Excerpt) Read more at khon2.com ...

Dear Tulsi,
. If you want to stop tearing the country apart, get your party and friends to start thinking with their brains rather than their genitals!!!

In an interview on “Full Court Press with Greta Van Susteren,” Hawaii congresswoman and 2020 democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard came out against impeaching president Trump.

“I think it’s important for us to think about what is in the best interest of the country and the American people,” Gabbard said, “and continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further tear our country apart.”

“Make no bones about it: We need to defeat Donald Trump. But I think it’s important for our country’s sake and our future that the voters in this country are the ones who do that, and I believe that we will.”

Dear Tulsi,
. If you want to stop tearing the country apart, get your party and friends to start thinking with their brains rather than their genitals!!!

Dear Stupid,

If you want to stop tearing the country apart, get your party to dump rump for one of the decent republicans. I can think of a number of Republicans that are ready and willing. And get your Party to start thinking with your brains instead of your fear glands.

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

If you want to stop tearing the country apart, get your party to dump rump for one of the decent republicans. I can think of a number of Republicans that are ready and willing. And get your Party to start thinking with your brains instead of your fear glands.
Dear asshole
Tell me what the DemonRAT platform is besides killing babies, letting millions of illegals into our country and having 13 states become sanctuary states allowing illegal robbers. rapists and murders to go free after being arrested . RAISING TAXES and promoting a $18 to $90 TRILLION GREEN DEAL, depending on which absolutely fucking dumb ass mother fucking candidates you talk about....AND DOING AWAY COMPLETELY WITH ALL FOSSIL FUELS....Please tell everyone what you got!!!!

Dear Tulsi,
How's she doing in the polls?

Dear Tulsi,
Our country is already splitting apart because we're not enforcing the constitution, while Trump flagrantly violates it.

Not sure how much further our country could be torn apart. Tribalism seems to have become the rule vs the exception.

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

I'm assuming that you are not a Republican and if that is the case, why do you care who they run? You aren't going to vote for them anyway are you? No matter who it is, you are going to condemn them, no?

No, the answer is NOT for the GOP to run someone else. The answer is for the (D)'s to run a decent candidate that can win and Tulsi can be that candidate.

I've argued her argument for a long time now. I do not want a candidate telling me that "Trump is bad", I already know that. Tell me, and make me believe you about what you will do.

I'm not a (D) either but someone like Tulsi comes close to representing my views. Many other (D) candidates do not. No matter how bad Trump is, I am not voting for (D) no matter what. So even if the GOP picks someone else and the (D)'s ran Harris, I'm voting third party.

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

Dear asshole
Tell me what the DemonRAT platform is besides killing babies, letting millions of illegals into our country and having 13 states become sanctuary states allowing illegal robbers. rapists and murders to go free after being arrested . RAISING TAXES and promoting a $18 to $90 TRILLION GREEN DEAL, depending on which absolutely fucking dumb ass mother fucking candidates you talk about....AND DOING AWAY COMPLETELY WITH ALL FOSSIL FUELS....Please tell everyone what you got!!!!

Well asshole,

DemonRAT platform is besides killing babies
Show an example of Democrats killing babies? (Tip: you have to be born to be baby, thus the term, my wife just had a baby)

letting millions of illegals into our country
Could you explain why Trump deports less criminals than Obama. Trump just goes after the moms of US Citizens. Obama went after the real criminals... Must be tough guys going after US families... Facts are Trump has driven resources after people building America..

As for raising taxes... Yes they have, on rich people... You talk about Making America Great Again... Well lets look at that.. When asked we say when do you mean again and we think they mean 50's and 60's...
main-qimg-f1a82d54945e6fc45f00b1252fac0682

Yes you see it there... The rich were paying 90% top rate in the 'Great' times... now not paying 40%... You explain how making it great again means doing the opposite of of what you were doing back then... Are you fucking stupid? Did they not explain this to you at Breitbart?

By the way what is wrong in aiming to get away from fossil fuels? Why do you want to keep using them... Coal and Oil killing thousands of people a year with just its fumes...

Fossil Fuels’ Hidden Cost Is in Billions, Study Says

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

Dear asshole

Well asshole,

Show an example of Democrats killing babies? (Tip: you have to be born to be baby, thus the term, my wife just had a baby)

Could you explain why Trump deports less criminals than Obama. Trump just goes after the moms of US Citizens. Obama went after the real criminals... Must be tough guys going after US families... Facts are Trump has driven resources after people building America..

As for raising taxes... Yes they have, on rich people... You talk about Making America Great Again... Well lets look at that.. When asked we say when do you mean again and we think they mean 50's and 60's...

Yes you see it there... The rich were paying 90% top rate in the 'Great' times... now not paying 40%... You explain how making it great again means doing the opposite of of what you were doing back then... Are you fucking stupid? Did they not explain this to you at Breitbart?

By the way what is wrong in aiming to get away from fossil fuels? Why do you want to keep using them... Coal and Oil killing thousands of people a year with just its fumes...

Many Democrats support late term abortions. That is killing babies.

Being in the country illegally is, in fact, illegal. Democrats clearly do NOT want to secure our border. Everyone knows that, even clueless folks.

You may want to take a look at effective tax rates on the top 1 percent over the years. When the marginal rate was higher, the effective was lower for that group. The rich pay more now in terms of their contribution to the overall tax revenue than ever before. There is no scenario where increasing tax revenue by raising taxes on a few is more beneficial to the overall economy than lowering taxes. Notice that our tax revenue INCREASED when taxes where lowered under Trump. It is because people spend and invest more money when they have more money, thus paying more taxes by volume. That is the why to success. It is NOT to artificially raise revenue by taking more money from people's pockets.

Nancy Pelosi has said the same thing

Dems don’t want to impeach over something trivial like a blow job

Nancy Pelosi has said the same thing

Dems don’t want to impeach over something trivial like a blow job
How about lying under oath Wrongwinger?......Congratulations you are in the running for being the most dishonestvABNORMAL on USMB!!!....Keep it up, I know you can win!

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

if we want to stop tearing up the country, we need to stop beating the shit out of others under some guise of "LOVE" for the country.

shit like this is why we're at each other and why trump is popular.

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

I'm assuming that you are not a Republican and if that is the case, why do you care who they run? You aren't going to vote for them anyway are you? No matter who it is, you are going to condemn them, no?

No, the answer is NOT for the GOP to run someone else. The answer is for the (D)'s to run a decent candidate that can win and Tulsi can be that candidate.

I've argued her argument for a long time now. I do not want a candidate telling me that "Trump is bad", I already know that. Tell me, and make me believe you about what you will do.

I'm not a (D) either but someone like Tulsi comes close to representing my views. Many other (D) candidates do not. No matter how bad Trump is, I am not voting for (D) no matter what. So even if the GOP picks someone else and the (D)'s ran Harris, I'm voting third party.
i'm mostly conservative but share many core values/views found on the (D) side. the problem is we've so polarized each other with hate, we can't see that people are usually a blend of both views, but lean to a small / large degree one way or the other.

i want a centrist who wants to fix shit, not tear up the other side. whoever comes along with that will get my attention regardless of D/R/I.

my "core" focused on taking accountability for what we do. i hate it when people just blame others or their circumstances for bad things that happen to them.

Last edited:

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

Dear asshole

Well asshole,

Being in the country illegally is, in fact, illegal. Democrats clearly do NOT want to secure our border. Everyone knows that, even clueless folks.

You may want to take a look at effective tax rates on the top 1 percent over the years. When the marginal rate was higher, the effective was lower for that group. The rich pay more now in terms of their contribution to the overall tax revenue than ever before. There is no scenario where increasing tax revenue by raising taxes on a few is more beneficial to the overall economy than lowering taxes. Notice that our tax revenue INCREASED when taxes where lowered under Trump. It is because people spend and invest more money when they have more money, thus paying more taxes by volume. That is the why to success. It is NOT to artificially raise revenue by taking more money from people's pockets.

So thanks for admitting Democrats don't wan to kill babies... Babies are born...

Democrats have supported border security and have listened to boarder personal... A stupid wall will have very little effect... Trump has been offered bi-partisan solutions but failed to sign them...
Now he is robbing Military bases for the money he said Mexico were going to pay...

So you agree the rich pay less today(as a percentage of what they make) than they did when America was Great... You can spin it all you like but you have fallen for an old trick...

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

Dear cement head,

You Dems haven't got anyone worth running. Trump will win in 2020 and you will have four more years to moan, groan complain and try to come up with a candidate.

Oh and your fear glands outnumber your brains.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

Dear Tulsi,

Dear Stupid,

Dear asshole

Well asshole,

So thanks for admitting Democrats don't wan to kill babies... Babies are born...

Democrats have supported border security and have listened to boarder personal... A stupid wall will have very little effect... Trump has been offered bi-partisan solutions but failed to sign them...
Now he is robbing Military bases for the money he said Mexico were going to pay...

So you agree the rich pay less today(as a percentage of what they make) than they did when America was Great... You can spin it all you like but you have fallen for an old trick...

Not sure how I admitted that Democrats don't want to kill babies. I said they support late term abortions, which is most certainly kiling babies. A mother could decide while in labor that she doesn't want the baby and she can have an abortion. That is murder no matter how you spin it. Liberals are so intent on protecting the holy grail of a women's right to decide that they have lost touch with reality. Such is their problem with many issues.

Walls work, kind of likes wheels work. I now it is ancient technology and all but a wall coupled with camera's would do wonders at our border. The Democrats never propose anything that will prevent potential Democratic voters from entering our country, in fact, they entice them by saying we will pay for their healthcare and provide sanctuary. Keep in mind, this is NOT just for asylum seekers, but for anyone who crosses our borders. It is an idiotic, non-pragmatic plan that many ignorant, ideological leftist sheep have bought into.

Taxes are a balance. If the "rich" paying less makes our economy flourish, then lets do it The real deal is that our economy flourishes when everybody is paying less, which is what is happening now with regards to federal income tax. The poor leftist souls who are leaving liberal states because they are being killed by property taxes may eventually grow a brain and figure out what has caused their taxes to be so high. I won't hold my breath.

Dear Tulsi,
it seems only the women are reticent. the men are willing to investigate and impeach.

Dear Tulsi,

Well her chance to win the Democratic nomination is all but dead and chance to VP candidate went out the window...

To think freely on her own without Cortez written speech is forbidden in the Cortez Democratic Party...

Forum List

Back