Tulsi Gabbard on terrorist watch list????????????

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

hopefully she can file a lawsuit about this crap. Just a sample of what Kama Kama ding dong and fiddle while Minneapolis burns Walz will do if elected.

hopefully she can file a lawsuit about this crap. Just a sample of what Kama Kama ding dong and fiddle while Minneapolis burns Walz will do if elected.
Remember,.Clinton called her a Russian Asset and a Useful Idiot for Putin.

I heard Tulsi pasted Kama Kama ding dong in the 2020 Democrat debate.
Well, she effectively ended her campaign I'd say.. Trump should use that 45 seconds. If not himself he should.find the most viewed youtube clip of her in this.debate and pay to have the video boosted. If 50k undecided see that clip it.could make a big difference.

This is exhibit A of what is wrong with the GOP.

The SUB demographic is TOO STUPID to realize

1. THIS IS NOT A 757

2. THIS IS CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

and hence the whole "terror" narrative is 100% pure treasonous Zionist Fascist BULLSHIT and DHS exists solely to wipe out Patriotic Americans who notice too much truth like Tulsi.

The #1 problem is the SUB, TOO FUCKING STUPID to notice the truth that 911 was a complete FRAUD.

According to another republican "whistleblower"?

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off.

I used to think Pinochet was a bad guy too. Looks like helicopter rides are the only way to restore common sense governance

For good reason

Well, she effectively ended her campaign I'd say.. Trump should use that 45 seconds. If not himself he should.find the most viewed youtube clip of her in this.debate and pay to have the video boosted. If 50k undecided see that clip it.could make a big difference.
No she didn't. Again, Gabbard made a bunch of false and inaccurate comments.

American Greatness – Bias and Credibility​

1723172582577.png

This OP is a bunch of BS lies.

Anyone that disagrees with them is a terrorist

They hate her even more because she left their party because they became too extreme and too anti American. And now she is constantly upstaging them and showing their faults

I have no doubt Kamala did this though because Tulsi humilliated and exposed her back when she was running for president against Kamala. And women don't ever forget, especially a real bitch so I have no doubt Kamala did it.

Forum List

Back