Tulsi Gabbard is again the most-searched-for candidate on the Internet.

She basically decimated Harris last night, not since Christie calling out Rubio has a candidate been hit with such force. She did herself some justice. If she garners enough donations, she may be back for another round to get the TKO.

Her foreign policies leave something to be desired, but she and Yang of all the Dems, are in it for the right reasons in my estimate. I am no fan of Harris so I would like her to stay in just to keep pounding her. People like Harris are some of the worst kind of leaders/bosses/authority figures in society. Just my gut instinct listening to her and reading her body language and pandering.

Her foreign policy is her best attribute.

It's rare to hear a Democrat that isn't lying.

It shows it can be done. They bear no great ill will and Trump can too. They probably won’t get in but they are getting noticed. Maybe whoever does get in will have noticed.

Tulsi is just like the other Democrats. She still supports ObamaCare and she wants to kill the coal industry.

Dat ass, tho! I just searched it, but not with Google.

bBeDN4v4.jpeg
Damn. She's got legs and knows how to use them.
What's she do hike up Diamond Head every day ?

After the first debate I said I liked the guy from Maryland and the Hawaii lady.

Tell you WHAT-If Democrats could nominate her or Delaney then I would Vote For Them. I’m not going to vote for Biden over Trump and the rest who want to give away America while I pay for it certainly will not work.

Ah! Someone else that likes the Delaney dude, alright! :04:

He makes sense and has actual plans. :eek: :aargh:

Not saying they will work, but it's apparent he's put real thought into fixing problems.

After the first debate I said I liked the guy from Maryland and the Hawaii lady.

Tell you WHAT-If Democrats could nominate her or Delaney then I would Vote For Them. I’m not going to vote for Biden over Trump and the rest who want to give away America while I pay for it certainly will not work.

Ah! Someone else that likes the Delaney dude, alright! :04:

He makes sense and has actual plans. :eek: :aargh:

Not saying they will work, but it's apparent he's put real thought into fixing problems.
Yes he wants to help the USA instead of trying to hurt Trump and conservatives.
He’s almost Seth Rich material to liberals but not quite.

Forum List

Back