Tulsi Gubbard is doing Tucker right now on FOX

The DNC rigged the primary for Hillary. That is a known fact. To say otherwise is lying.

Democrats have integrity. We forgot.
20170601_hillary.jpg

Why did Trump's party lose the house again?

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

AOC is a congresswomen from the Bronx and Bernie Sanders lost the primary by more than Clinton did in 2008. Sure, the parties are digging in with the GOP relying on xenophobia to appease a dying constituency and unless the GOP changes then not even gerrymandering or an outdated electoral college will help them.

I tend to think the GOP will always be conservative however as the country shifts further leftward they will continue to be the tail end as we trudge forward.

Bernie lost because Hillary cheated and the DNC helped her.

Actually Bernie lost fair and square.

Actually you're telling another lie. Proving, you're a liar. There was NOTHING "fair and square" about it.

"Now, this deal does not guarantee that Sanders would have won the nomination without the obstruction of the DNC, as his supporters have long alleged. But it does at least suggest that Clinton’s team had veto power over some of the DNC’s decisions during the primary. Brazile writes that she concluded this was “proof” that Democrats tipped the nomination against Sanders, and that she told him about the agreement in a phone call before the general election. (Brazile herself had been implicated in tipping the scales of the primary after it was revealed she had given Clinton parts of debate questions ahead of time.)

“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process,” Brazile wrote. After discovering the document, she said, “I had found my proof and it broke my heart.”
Now, this deal does not guarantee that Sanders would have won the nomination without the obstruction of the DNC, as his supporters have long alleged. But it does at least suggest that Clinton’s team had veto power over some of the DNC’s decisions during the primary. Brazile writes that she concluded this was “proof” that Democrats tipped the nomination against Sanders, and that she told him about the agreement in a phone call before the general election. (Brazile herself had been implicated in tipping the scales of the primary after it was revealed she had given Clinton parts of debate questions ahead of time.)

“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process,” Brazile wrote. After discovering the document, she said, “I had found my proof and it broke my heart.”

Donna Brazile’s bombshell about the DNC and Hillary Clinton, explained

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

AOC is a congresswomen from the Bronx and Bernie Sanders lost the primary by more than Clinton did in 2008. Sure, the parties are digging in with the GOP relying on xenophobia to appease a dying constituency and unless the GOP changes then not even gerrymandering or an outdated electoral college will help them.

I tend to think the GOP will always be conservative however as the country shifts further leftward they will continue to be the tail end as we trudge forward.

Lol, sure.

There was no vote rigging, if it weren't for caucuses it would have been even more of a loss for Bernie.

Liar!

"A coin toss took place, yesterday, in six separate Iowa precincts, including in Ames, Des Moines (twice), Newton, West Branch and Davenport. And quite remarkably, Hillary Clinton won all six."

The Science Of Hillary Clinton's Coin Toss Victories

Then run. As it is you nust come off as an underemployed fag trying to look cool so you gets rep.

I run 3 to 5 days a week, been running since I was in the 6th grade. A lot slower than I used to be though.

I was on the local school board when I was in North Carolina, but have not ran for an office since.

Yes, yes and you bench 420 and you have a 2 foot long penis that’s as big around as a beer can, dude, stop trying so hard.

no, i have never been much into weight lifting and I am pretty average in the penis size.

Rather remarkable the things that you find so outside the norm that you think the people who say them must be making the up.

Lot runners out there, you cannot swing a cat without hitting one, really not a big deal at all.

you must live a very unremarkable life seeing as how you find all these normal things so amazing.

Why did Obama's party lose the House and the Senate in 2010 ?
Shit happens.

But why did Trump's party lose by 8.5% nationwide in House elections? That's way larger than any in recent history.

liar

Didn't lie. In 2018 the Democrats won the house popular vote by 8.5% which is more than the Republicans have done in their recent wave elections.

You're just a liar. NO defense for what you are.

Ok, point out my lie.

Every post you've made in this thread is a lie. Frankly, you're a waste of time to read.

Lol, sure.

There was no vote rigging, if it weren't for caucuses it would have been even more of a loss for Bernie.

Liar!

"A coin toss took place, yesterday, in six separate Iowa precincts, including in Ames, Des Moines (twice), Newton, West Branch and Davenport. And quite remarkably, Hillary Clinton won all six."

The Science Of Hillary Clinton's Coin Toss Victories

from your link...

Yes, it's kind of unusual that all six coin flips went Hillary Clinton's way in yesterday's caucus, but it's not that unusual at all.

Why did Trump's party lose the house again?

Actually you're telling another lie. Proving, you're a liar. There was NOTHING "fair and square" about it.

Since you can't demonstrate that I lied in my other post you're just going to move to this one? Ok, dishonest but whatever.

"Now, this deal does not guarantee that Sanders would have won the nomination without the obstruction of the DNC, as his supporters have long alleged. But it does at least suggest that Clinton’s team had veto power over some of the DNC’s decisions during the primary. Brazile writes that she concluded this was “proof” that Democrats tipped the nomination against Sanders, and that she told him about the agreement in a phone call before the general election. (Brazile herself had been implicated in tipping the scales of the primary after it was revealed she had given Clinton parts of debate questions ahead of time.)

Garnering support within the party is not cheating, you know this, right? And I'm sorry, I'm just not concerned about debate questions in a single debate.

Now, this deal does not guarantee that Sanders would have won the nomination without the obstruction of the DNC, as his supporters have long alleged. But it does at least suggest that Clinton’s team had veto power over some of the DNC’s decisions during the primary. Brazile writes that she concluded this was “proof” that Democrats tipped the nomination against Sanders, and that she told him about the agreement in a phone call before the general election. (Brazile herself had been implicated in tipping the scales of the primary after it was revealed she had given Clinton parts of debate questions ahead of time.)

Donna Brazile’s bombshell about the DNC and Hillary Clinton, explained

Again, not cheating. Dirty politics, sure. Trump knows all about that by the way.

Forum List

Back