Tulsi Gubbard is doing Tucker right now on FOX

Two people who will never be President and most people don't care much about anyway.

yep, Tucker Carlshit will never be POTUS & his wife is likely never satisfied :26:
You are a fucking loser incel.

You wouldn’t know what it is like to satisfy a woman.

Mens rights and Incel groups are usually wingnut conservatives.
Men’s rights groups are predominately headed by former husbands, idiot.

Incels are mostly Democrats btw. The difference is that Democrat incels are too stupid to advocate for their own interests and instead are too busy being cucks for minorities.

Two people who will never be President and most people don't care much about anyway.

yep, Tucker Carlshit will never be POTUS & his wife is likely never satisfied :26:

Nope, I'm talking about these guys: The Rise of Male Supremacist Groups

Incels are mostly Democrats btw. The difference is that Democrat incels are too stupid to advocate for their own interests and instead are too busy being cucks for minorities.

Incels: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/04/what-do-incels-fascists-and-terrorists-have-in-common-violent-misogyny

Check 'em out, I'm sure you'll fight right in with the rest of the wannabe alphas.

did I address you? No, I did not. I addressed Tucker Carlshit.

Now, go fvck your self you little bicth.

Apparently he's a Tucker fanboy. I wonder if he misses the bow tie.

Incels: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/04/what-do-incels-fascists-and-terrorists-have-in-common-violent-misogyny

Check 'em out, I'm sure you'll fight right in with the rest of the wannabe alphas.
I don’t claim to be an alpha(or at least not a full alpha), but I know I can walk all over the cuck omega males that vote Democrat, every day all day.

Male supremacists aren’t even a fraction in number of the female supremacist lunatics. There must be a shitload of female incels.

Considering he has kids and has stayed married to the same woman for this long, I doubt he has any problems approaching what you suffer from.

Considering he has kids and has stayed married to the same woman for this long, I doubt he has any problems approaching what you suffer from.

This is your second post in which you are attempting to make this thread about me.

The thread is NOT about me so, you can go fvck yourself bitch.

This is your second post in which you are attempting to make this thread about me.

The thread is NOT about me so, you can go fvck yourself bitch.
Keep whining little shitstain.

This is true. I’m sure there are bodies someplace in the closet. Wonder what AOC and Nancy Pelosi thinks about her.
She is a hottie though!

Yeah, if you like pockmarks.

Looks?

We're better than that
Democrats have integrity. We forgot.
20170601_hillary.jpg

Why did Trump's party lose the house again?

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

I don’t claim to be an alpha(or at least not a full alpha), but I know I can walk all over the cuck omega males that vote Democrat, every day all day.

Male supremacists aren’t even a fraction in number of the female supremacist lunatics. There must be a shitload of female incels.

^What people who can't handle equality of the sexes looks like.

This is true. I’m sure there are bodies someplace in the closet. Wonder what AOC and Nancy Pelosi thinks about her.

Looks?

We're better than that
20170601_hillary.jpg

Because idiots outnumber not idiots.

True, there were 128 million idiots in the last election voting for the duopoly.

And you are so superior ? Lol.

^what a literal cuckold looks like

She is a hottie though!

Looks?

We're better than that
20170601_hillary.jpg

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

AOC is a congresswomen from the Bronx and Bernie Sanders lost the primary by more than Clinton did in 2008. Sure, the parties are digging in with the GOP relying on xenophobia to appease a dying constituency and unless the GOP changes then not even gerrymandering or an outdated electoral college will help them.

I tend to think the GOP will always be conservative however as the country shifts further leftward they will continue to be the tail end as we trudge forward.

Then run. As it is you nust come off as an underemployed fag trying to look cool so you gets rep.

I run 3 to 5 days a week, been running since I was in the 6th grade. A lot slower than I used to be though.

I was on the local school board when I was in North Carolina, but have not ran for an office since.

^what a literal cuckold looks like

I'm not the one afraid of women.

She is hot, I’d do her in a second.

Throw in AOC for a perfect grudge threesome.

Why did Obama's party lose the House and the Senate in 2010 ?
Shit happens.

But why did Trump's party lose by 8.5% nationwide in House elections? That's way larger than any in recent history.

Whenever someone wants to use statistics, it means they're lying. How many actual seats did Obama lose in 2010? How many did Trump lose this time?

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

This is correct, a Dem has never won the White House after 8 years of a different Dem being the POTUS. Trump knew this well and that is why he choose to run as a Repub and not a Dem.

Forum List

Back