Tulsi Gubbard is doing Tucker right now on FOX

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

AOC is a congresswomen from the Bronx and Bernie Sanders lost the primary by more than Clinton did in 2008. Sure, the parties are digging in with the GOP relying on xenophobia to appease a dying constituency and unless the GOP changes then not even gerrymandering or an outdated electoral college will help them.

I tend to think the GOP will always be conservative however as the country shifts further leftward they will continue to be the tail end as we trudge forward.

The GOP needs to do a role reversal between the two Senators from Kentucky.
That would increase their popularity overnight.

Why did Trump's party lose the house again?
Why did Obama's party lose the House and the Senate in 2010 ?
Shit happens.

But why did Trump's party lose by 8.5% nationwide in House elections? That's way larger than any in recent history.

Whenever someone wants to use statistics, it means they're lying. How many actual seats did Obama lose in 2010? How many did Trump lose this time?

The GOP won 63 in 2010 and the Democrats won 40 in 2018.

However since we are talking discontent among people the Democrats won the vote by 8.5% with 60 million votes (more than Trump btw) and the Republicans only manged 44.5 million.

So, Trump no bueno on mandates.

This is true. I’m sure there are bodies someplace in the closet. Wonder what AOC and Nancy Pelosi thinks about her.
Looks?

We're better than that
Democrats have integrity. We forgot.
20170601_hillary.jpg

Because idiots outnumber not idiots.

True, there were 128 million idiots in the last election voting for the duopoly.

Ah yes, then there are the idiots who vote for Libertarian candidates and complain when Trump is in office. Of course they'll pretend Clinton is just as bad but we all know the truth.

That Clinton is much more corrupt? Yes, we do know that.

Actually Trump is a fluke. The Republican candidate after 8 years of the other party in the White House running against a candidate almost as unpopular as he is. The worst winning percentage of any sitting president who lost the house by the widest vote margin in at least 60 years or so. The first sitting president since modern day polling to never hit 50% approval and the government shut down 3 times in about 2 years.

This is correct, a Dem has never won the White House after 8 years of a different Dem being the POTUS. Trump knew this well and that is why he choose to run as a Repub and not a Dem.

He wouldn't have made it out of the primary as a Dem.

Shit happens.

But why did Trump's party lose by 8.5% nationwide in House elections? That's way larger than any in recent history.

Whenever someone wants to use statistics, it means they're lying. How many actual seats did Obama lose in 2010? How many did Trump lose this time?

However since we are talking discontent among people the Democrats won the vote by 8.5% with 60 million votes (more than Trump btw) and the Republicans only manged 44.5 million.

Ah, so you are a liar. Thanks for playing.

AOC is a congresswomen from the Bronx and Bernie Sanders lost the primary by more than Clinton did in 2008. Sure, the parties are digging in with the GOP relying on xenophobia to appease a dying constituency and unless the GOP changes then not even gerrymandering or an outdated electoral college will help them.

I tend to think the GOP will always be conservative however as the country shifts further leftward they will continue to be the tail end as we trudge forward.

The GOP needs to do a role reversal between the two Senators from Kentucky.
That would increase their popularity overnight.

I suppose anything is better than McConnel but I hardly see Rand Paul as a savior of anything. When he starts eyeballing social security he won't even win in Kentucky.

20170601_hillary.jpg

Because idiots outnumber not idiots.

True, there were 128 million idiots in the last election voting for the duopoly.

Ah yes, then there are the idiots who vote for Libertarian candidates and complain when Trump is in office. Of course they'll pretend Clinton is just as bad but we all know the truth.

That Clinton is much more corrupt? Yes, we do know that.

Actually how many times has Trump been sued? His administration is currently under investigation, right?

This is correct, a Dem has never won the White House after 8 years of a different Dem being the POTUS. Trump knew this well and that is why he choose to run as a Repub and not a Dem.

He knew that Hillary was going to be given the nomination, and he knew that the GOP field was wide open as any field in memory. I am not a huge fan of Trump, but he is not a total moron. He knew what he was doing by choosing to be a Repub

Shit happens.

Ah, so you are a liar. Thanks for playing.

Where did I lie?

Shit happens.

liar

Didn't lie. In 2018 the Democrats won the house popular vote by 8.5% which is more than the Republicans have done in their recent wave elections.

This is true. I’m sure there are bodies someplace in the closet. Wonder what AOC and Nancy Pelosi thinks about her.
Yeah, if you like pockmarks.

Looks?

We're better than that
20170601_hillary.jpg

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

Bernie lost because Hillary cheated and the DNC helped her.

Shit happens.

liar

Didn't lie. In 2018 the Democrats won the house popular vote by 8.5% which is more than the Republicans have done in their recent wave elections.

You're just a liar. NO defense for what you are.

Then run. As it is you nust come off as an underemployed fag trying to look cool so you gets rep.

I run 3 to 5 days a week, been running since I was in the 6th grade. A lot slower than I used to be though.

I was on the local school board when I was in North Carolina, but have not ran for an office since.

Yes, yes and you bench 420 and you have a 2 foot long penis that’s as big around as a beer can, dude, stop trying so hard.

He knew that Hillary was going to be given the nomination, and he knew that the GOP field was wide open as any field in memory. I am not a huge fan of Trump, but he is not a total moron. He knew what he was doing by choosing to be a Repub

I don't think he's a total moron, he's an idiot savant. All I said is he wouldn't have won a Democratic primary.

Looks?

We're better than that
20170601_hillary.jpg

You are one of the many who just don’t get it. You still think trump was a fluke that only got there by Putin installing him. Trump is a spanking for all those who are typical in Washington. The Chumers, Pelosi’s and such. Don’t feel bad because the republicans do it to. America is sick of both parties. Trump is a middle finger to the GOP and Mitch McConnel as to the DNC. This is why you have AOC and Bernie Sanders.

Yup. Bernie still would have lost the general though. I’m feeling like 2020 will be an interesting election year.

Looks?

We're better than that
20170601_hillary.jpg

Actually Bernie lost fair and square.

Shit happens.

liar

You're just a liar. NO defense for what you are.

Ok, point out my lie.

20170601_hillary.jpg

Lol, sure.

Lol, sure.

There was no vote rigging, if it weren't for caucuses it would have been even more of a loss for Bernie.

Forum List

Back