Tulsi's Post Departure Interview

Biden tried to give Putin the Ukraine by removing their President. Hey; it worked for the demented walking death rattle in Afghanistan!!! It was the Euros who responded to the Ukraine's needs....Biden came in later as a Glory Thief!!! Maybe a minor incursion; maybe a little tactical Nuke.....Biden is a low Putin-owned useful idiot!!

I'd ask what you are babbling about... but it would be laughable.

I know you live in horror that Putin might be going down at Biden's hand. Without a single American life lost.

The problem with Tulsi’s departure announcement is that everyone had assumed she had departed years ago
She is a blue dog Democrat, which among the citizenry there are plenty of them... but among the elected - she may be the last one.

Again, why didn't any of the Banksters go to jail for fraud? Instead, they got their bailouts, they got their bonuses, working people got screwed with higher interest rates and the One Percernters used the 2008 recession to screw us.. again.. But keep voting for more of that shit.

The same people who pissed away a trillion dollars in Iraq are worried about 100 billion in the Ukraine. Don't make me laugh.

There was extensive evidence of Putin's aid to Trump, and Trump lackies like Manfort and Flynn were convicted of collusion. That's why Trump had to hand out a bunch of pardons when he left.

When Ronnie Ray-Gun cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.
When George W. Bush cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.
When Trump cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.

This isn't complicated, stupid.

Except, this funny thing. Clinton actually posted surpluses... Obama cut the deficit in half. Programs aren't the problem... they in fact boost the economy. Tax cuts for the rich do not.
"Again, why didn't any of the Banksters go to jail for fraud? Instead, they got their bailouts, they got their bonuses, working people got screwed with higher interest rates and the One Percernters used the 2008 recession to screw us.. again."

You are totally correct; So why didn't Obama persue them (his donors) to Hell and back!!!!!

But keep voting for more of that shit.

You did!!!

When Ronnie Ray-Gun cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.
When George W. Bush cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.
When Trump cut taxes for the rich, the debt exploded.

All were manageable increases and the net tax collected WENT UP!!!! Smaller % of a bigger pie = better outcome PLUS better economy.

Clinton actually posted surpluses...

When???

I understand your bitterness old son but you are shitting on the wrong pedestal!!! Being BITTER because of that sort of thing is illogical though I do understand it; I had the same experience during the 1987 Recession when the Company I was working for got rid of its middle management and ran my little outpost from head office. Of course they stuffed it up.

Greg

All were manageable increases and the net tax collected WENT UP!!!! Smaller % of a bigger pie = better outcome PLUS better economy.

Uh, no, guy, the National Debt TRIPLED under Reagan, it went up 6 Trillion under Bush-43 and 8 trillion in Trump's four years. Far more of that 31 Trillion in debt was run up under Republicans than Democrats.

I understand your bitterness old son but you are shitting on the wrong pedestal!!! Being BITTER because of that sort of thing is illogical though I do understand it; I had the same experience during the 1987 Recession when the Company I was working for got rid of its middle management and ran my little outpost from head office. Of course they stuffed it up.

You're babbling again.

You are totally correct; So why didn't Obama persue them (his donors) to Hell and back!!!!!

Why didn't Bush? More importantly, whey did Bush let them cause the problem to begin with?

I'd ask what you are babbling about... but it would be laughable.

I know you live in horror that Putin might be going down at Biden's hand. Without a single American life lost.
Pity you're such a demented dill but let me put it simply; Putin is just an extension of the Old Regime. Biden is his lap-dog; fully paid for.

You are blinded and support the very thing you detest.

Now tell me again how you view the Bideconomy??

Greg

Pity you're such a demented dill but let me put it simply; Putin is just an extension of the Old Regime. Biden is his lap-dog; fully paid for.

You are blinded and support the very thing you detest.

Now tell me again how you view the Bideconomy??

I'm having my best year ever... that's how good the Biden economy is for me.

Trump was Putin's stooge.... Biden has knocked him back on his heels...

And you just can't stand it.

whoa

“My friend Joe Kent is a fighter,” Gabbard said in a new ad for Kent. “He’s dedicated his life to ensuring the safety, security and freedom of the American people and our country. With your vote, Joe’s going to go to Washington and work tirelessly to secure the border and bring you and your loved ones peace of mind.”

I will look at her POLICIES in a year or so. Supporting a fellow Vet does NOT a sensible Politician make if her policies don't change.

Greg

"I'm having my best year ever."

Great Happiness!!

The rest of the post is still crap though.

Greg

"Minor" incursion..................... a full blown INVASION and all Biden did was offer Zel a way out?? I am NOT a Zellenskyy fan but I will back ANYONE who is being attacked by a hegemonic power just as I opposed the USSR and the CCP way back when.

Greg

Naw, don't worry about it.

Republicans will ensure a Democratic win by thinking doing well in the midterms is an endorsement for their crazy ideas. Slash social security. Ban Abortion!

Just like they did in 2012 and 1996.
/---/ Abortion is murder, so you're right about that one. And, I'm going to worry about Tulsi anyway, and spread my concerns. BTW, the only ones talking about slashing Social Security are your guys.
AS EARLY AS 1984 and as recently as 2018, former Vice President Joe Biden called for cuts to Social Security in the name of saving the program and balancing the federal budget. Last week, Sen. Bernie Sanders highlighted Biden’s record on Social Security in prosecuting the case that Biden isn’t the most electable candidate. The issue could be raised again in Tuesday night’s debate.

"Minor" incursion..................... a full blown INVASION and all Biden did was offer Zel a way out?? I am NOT a Zellenskyy fan but I will back ANYONE who is being attacked by a hegemonic power just as I opposed the USSR and the CCP way back when.

I am sure no matter what Biden did, you'd complain about it.

Her ties to the WEF is a HUGE red flag to me!
Until she renounces that organization, I do NOT trust her.

Yes, and also she has to change her stance on Second Amendment Rights.

She is anti guns and that's a big no-no.

That's the truth of the matter with Tulsi, it is what it is! :dunno:

Forum List

Back