Turkish Soccer Fans Chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ During Moment of Silence for Paris Victims

What does the OP suggest be done to sports fans here in the U.S. who don't stand or don't take their hats off during the National Anthem? Shall we declare all not-patriotic because of their behavior?

I am fighting the urge to put you on ignore. Your blatant support of anything Muslim simply shows how the devil's cult has brainwashed you.
It's a historical fact that France was deeply involved in colonizing and enslaving the people of several Middle East countries during the last couple of centuries.

The most famous Frenchman to subjugate a muslim country was Napoleon when he invaded and colonized Egypt. ...... :cool:
Freak says Paris was justified because of Napoleon.

Put a gun in your mouth and get your 72 virgins who look like Hillary, you freak

What does the OP suggest be done to sports fans here in the U.S. who don't stand or don't take their hats off during the National Anthem? Shall we declare all not-patriotic because of their behavior?
What does the fuckhead mental midget think about the lack of charity from the Leftards when it comes to personally help the poor? Does the fuckhead mental midget think their taxes should be doubled?

What does the fuckhead mental midget think about the lack of charity from the Leftards when it comes to personally help the poor? Does the fuckhead mental midget think their taxes should be doubled?
I like your self-identification in that post.

Make you feel good trying to justify the actions of the Muslim crowd at the stadium?

Make you feel good trying to justify the actions of the Muslim crowd at the stadium?
Actually, I'm pointing out that it's nuts to hold all people of a nation responsible for the misbehavior of a few in a stadium audience. I guess I should have spelled it out for you.....the analogy was too cerebral, eh?

Forum List

Back