Turns Out It Wasn't Tiger Blood

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It was HIV-infected blood. And he has known he is HIV-positive for quite a while.

Charlie Sheen on 'Today': I am HIV positive

Everyone who ever slept with Charlie Sheen, and everyone who ever slept with someone who slept with Charlie Sheen are sweating buckets today.

And that's a lot of people.

jkkr29.jpg

It was HIV-infected blood. And he has known he is HIV-positive for quite a while.

Everyone who ever slept with Charlie Sheen, and everyone who ever slept with someone who slept with Charlie Sheen are sweating buckets today.

It had to be in the thousands. At least hundreds but he seemed to be drawn to slutty types, possibly hookers and imagine where that could lie in 6 degrees of separation...

He claims to have worn a condom every time he's had sex ever since he found out he is HIV-infected.

Key words: ever since he found out.

God only knows how many infection chains were launched by him BEFORE he found out he was infected.

So, that's why he looks like shit. I understand HIV is very well controlled now and no longer the automatic death sentence it once was. Recipients beware, however, don't do the nasty with old Charlie!

It had to be in the thousands. At least hundreds but he seemed to be drawn to slutty types, possibly hookers and imagine where that could lie in 6 degrees of separation...
Saw a girlfriend on Dr Oz. They were an item for about 6 months, he was up front with her and on his meds. She also took preventative meds, and it was no problem. She didn't seem slutty to me.

Saw a girlfriend on Dr Oz. They were an item for about 6 months, he was up front with her and on his meds. She also took preventative meds, and it was no problem. She didn't seem slutty to me.
You remember when he had that big "winning" interview and had those bimbos living with him? He was married to a nice one Denise Richards but she left him. When did he have the relationship with the Dr. Oz girl? Maybe after his Cocaine years.

I didn't catch the whole thing, so did not see the time frame, but it was after his diagnosis. She was a nurse, and not afraid because everybody was on meds.

His doctor was interviewed also. He's more worried about possible drug relapses that he is HIV, which he considers as manageable as diabetes.

I didn't catch the whole thing, so did not see the time frame, but it was after his diagnosis. She was a nurse, and not afraid because everybody was on meds.

His doctor was interviewed also. He's more worried about possible drug relapses that he is HIV, which he considers as manageable as diabetes.
That makes sense. I didn't know HIV could be managed so easily these days, I guess I haven't stayed updated on it.

At least for now she's okay, or so she says. Most people don't typically come out and say, oh yes I'm HIV positive too.

jkkr29.jpg
He needs to be in prison for plotting murder because that is exactly what he was doing every time he had unprotected sex and didn't tell his partner he was HIV positive. Why is he still wandering around, free?

You remember when he had that big "winning" interview and had those bimbos living with him? He was married to a nice one Denise Richards but she left him. When did he have the relationship with the Dr. Oz girl? Maybe after his Cocaine years.

And during his cocaine years did he even know what a condom was much less aware he was using one?

She was ver knowledgable and credible.

And courageous, if you consider that many people think like you do ... Her social life is ruined.

And during his cocaine years did he even know what a condom was much less aware he was using one?
Obviously not.

I wonder how many people he has passed this disease on to, either unknowingly or knowingly. I think it's pretty obvious that his lifestyle probably led to his diagnosis, and as we know, he is one who claims he has a "sex addiction." He is just another narcissistic, selfish, shallow, and self centered celebrity who has been kicked in the face and now is showing a little "humility."

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back