🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turns Out Rev. Pat Robertson Was Right About Feminism in 1992

Let us know when a feminist is satisfied with being equal.

I don't understand what you mean. I'm talking mutual support among heterosexuals, standing together. What is this "feminist" stuff? Heterosexuality, if you are a male, means you stand with your woman, you have her back, and the same is true the other way around. If you can stand up only with a person you have hobbled in some way, you are nothing. You don't like LGBTs, but you can't stand up for heterosexuals, either.
I’m sick of the liars claiming women are not equal in American society.

I don't give a flying fart about what you are "sick of." I can see that you are incapable of joining hands with your fellow heterosexuals and walking forward into the future. If you are married, does your wife know how much you disrespect her? You present yourself as quite weak.
Go away beta boy.

Oh, sputtering are you?

I'm a woman, jerk. But I like real men.
So is Bruce Jenner.

I don't understand what you mean. I'm talking mutual support among heterosexuals, standing together. What is this "feminist" stuff? Heterosexuality, if you are a male, means you stand with your woman, you have her back, and the same is true the other way around. If you can stand up only with a person you have hobbled in some way, you are nothing. You don't like LGBTs, but you can't stand up for heterosexuals, either.
I’m sick of the liars claiming women are not equal in American society.

I don't give a flying fart about what you are "sick of." I can see that you are incapable of joining hands with your fellow heterosexuals and walking forward into the future. If you are married, does your wife know how much you disrespect her? You present yourself as quite weak.
Go away beta boy.

Oh, sputtering are you?

I'm a woman, jerk. But I like real men.
So is Bruce Jenner.

I'm a Real Girl. Have been since birth. It's on my birth certificate. Who is this Bruce Jenner and why are you stuck on him? I'm a heterosexual. Apparently you are something other than a heterosexual or an LGBTQ. I wonder what you are.

Forum List

Back