Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

Liberal talking head at Fox News, Shep Smith's ''got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!"

Remember this burnishing his Liberal creds, a few days ago?

"Fox News anchor Shep Smith said Friday that the network does not have any evidence that President Donald Trump was ever placed under surveillance, despite his repeated insistence that former President Barack Obama’s intelligence agencies wiretapped his phones."
Fox News: ‘No evidence of any kind’ that Obama wiretapped Trump

Liberals: and another one bites the dust!

Not counting claim that he'd beat Bill's wife.....

....several significant victories by Trump include...

...his statement about the disastrous results of Sweden's (Liberal) immigration policies...

....Illegal voters in the presidential election....

...and now....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017

The President went on to compare the alleged tapping of his phones to Watergate and called Obama "bad (or sick)."

He must be getting tired of winning!!!!!

Last edited:
"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says he has asked the intelligence community and White House for any evidence that he was surveilled by former President Barack Obama.

"I have formally requested from the WH and the Intel Committees info on whether I was surveilled by Obama admin and or the Intel community!" Paul tweeted Friday.

"Did the Obama admin go after presidential candidates, members of Congress, journalists, clergy, lawyers, fed judges? Did the Obama admin use warrantless 'wiretapping' on other candidates besides @realDonaldTrump?" Paul wrote in his previous two tweets, both linking to a piece from the news organization Circa requesting documents about unmasked intercepts."
Rand Paul requests info on whether Obama surveilled him

Good on Paul, and please expand that search to both Bush and Trump's admins.

Remember how shocked the Left was when Trump dropped the bombshell that Obama was using Fascist tactics?

"Report: Justice Scalia Believed Supreme Court was Being Surveilled by Obama (VIDEO)
Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News senior judicial analyst, went on FOX Business Network on Monday to discuss allegations Senator Rand Paul and another senator were under surveillance by the Obama administration.

Napolitano also dropped a bomb on the Obama administration spying on the US Supreme Court.

Judge Napolitano: Justice Scalia told me that he often thought the court was being surveilled. And he told me that probably four or five years ago…If they had to unmask Senator Paul’s name to reveal a conversation he was having with a foreign agent and the foreign agent was hostile to the United States they can do that. That’s not what he’s talking about. They’re talking about unmasking him when he’s having a conversation with his campaign manager when he’s running in the Republican primary."
Report: Justice Scalia Believed Supreme Court was Being Surveilled by Obama (VIDEO)

DRUMPF defends giving classified info to Russia lol Polit think we can all call you a traitor who doesn't give a s--t about America

The post that upset you was about Obama spying on American citizens.

You didn't seem to find any disagreement, huh?

I guess it isn't shocking when a Fascist uses Fascist methods.

"Report: Obama NSA Conducted Illegal Searches on Americans for Years
A new report by Circa News details how the National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely spied on Americans, violating their privacy protections and the agency's own database safeguards. According to a classified internal report reviewed by Circa, more than 5 percent of searches seeking "upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011."

Did I mention that the worst failure as a President in our history.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being....also broke the law at will?

"Report: Obama NSA Conducted Illegal Searches on Americans for Years
A new report by Circa News details how the National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely spied on Americans, violating their privacy protections and the agency's own database safeguards. According to a classified internal report reviewed by Circa, more than 5 percent of searches seeking "upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011."

Did I mention that the worst failure as a President in our history.....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being....also broke the law at will?
Same as Bush. Keep trying.

Remember how incensed the Liberal media was when Trump wrote this:
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

06:35 - 4 Mar 2017

• Turns out that Trump was correct....and one after another of Obama's political foes is alleging the same sort of thing.
    • "Lindsey Graham believes he may have been surveilled, unmasked by the Obama administration
According to Graham, intelligence officials have told him that 1,950 instances of Americans talking to foreign agents have been surveilled, either by the CIA, FBI or the National Security Agency. He is now questioning whether the Obama administration used that surveillance for political ends.

"Here is the concern. Did the people in the Obama administration listening to these conversations, was there a politicizing of the intelligence gathering processes?" Graham asked"
Lindsey Graham believes he may have been surveilled, unmasked by the Obama administration

Less and less bluster from the Left......

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

Would this have been an issue, at all, if Mr. Trump had not publicly asked for foreign "participation" in our elections?

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Would this have been an issue, at all, if Mr. Trump had not publicly asked for foreign "participation" in our elections?
Sure it would be an issue. Anything the lying libs can do to impede Trump from helping this country will be an "issue" with liberal scum.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Sure it would be an issue. Anything the lying libs can do to impede Trump from helping this country will be an "issue" with liberal scum.
it was not much of a problem for a teflon coated president. it is Only a problem for presidents who are coated with glue.

Rightards' gotta lie.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"It seems like kind of a big deal. An administration authorizing spying on, wiretapping, of its political opponents. I mean, if that's not a scandal, I'm not sure what qualifies as one." ~ Tucker Carlson

That would be a lie based on the current reports which state Manafort was wiretapped before the election and after the election, not while he was with the Trump campaign. So claiming that meets the level of spying on one's political opponent is nothing but a bald-faced lie.

And not surprisingly, being a pathological liar herself, PoliticalHack gloms onto Carlson's bullshit and swallows it with glee.

Rightards' gotta lie.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"It seems like kind of a big deal. An administration authorizing spying on, wiretapping, of its political opponents. I mean, if that's not a scandal, I'm not sure what qualifies as one." ~ Tucker Carlson

That would be a lie based on the current reports which state Manafort was wiretapped before the election and after the election, not while he was with the Trump campaign. So claiming that meets the level of spying on one's political opponent is nothing but a bald-faced lie.

And not surprisingly, being a pathological liar herself, PoliticalHack gloms onto Carlson's bullshit and swallows it with glee.

It is certainly no surprise to find you supporting Fascism.

Y'know, Ugly.......It would be more productive for you to return to your primary occupation, standing in front of the pharmacy to make people sick.

Rightards' gotta lie.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It is certainly no surprise to find you supporting Fascism.

Y'know, Ugly.......It would be more productive for you to return to your primary occupation, standing in front of the pharmacy to make people sick.

What I support is people with mental health issues getting help, which you desperately need if you think either wiretapping possible criminals is fascist or Tucker Carlson’s lie that Manafort was wiretapped while he worked on Trump’s campaign. :cuckoo:

Laughing.....and you're still just spinning your wheels, all on another bullshit premise. An illegal getting a driver's license doesn't register them to vote. And yet without the slightest evidence, you swallowed yet another Trump lie.

Just like you gobbled down his 'illegal wiretapping' nonsense. A claim so devoid of reason or evidence that even Trump's people are desperately scrambling back from it.

And yet.....you continue to polish that turd. All you're getting is covered is orange shit.

I'm wondering how many of the Trump supporters might be russian agents, or being paid by the russians to post what they post. They have a certain, don't care about the facts stubbornness
typical of the right wing in general; coincidence or conspiracy?

Forum List

Back