TV Commercials: Funny or Annoying....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
The "Sonic" Guys - funny or annoying?

My vote: ANNOYING!!!

The "Wendy's" Girl: Cute/Funny or Annoying...?

"TV Commercials: Funny or Annoying...."

Muted.

My mom does that. (Mutes them) -
Hubby and I are becoming more and more DVR watchers, but, we still have to endure commercials during sporting events .....

This is the one they show most recently (watching baseball)

She's cute but if she was my friend we would need to have a talk, "Girl. Why do always and only talk about Wendy's?" lol

We cut the cable several years ago so I see little to no commercials.
It is soooooooo much better watching a show without commercials, or only 2-3.
Netflix of course has no commercials, Hulu will have 3-4 for each show in total...not 3-4 sets, five or six times.
It is also nice to watch an "hour" show in only 43 minutes, a "half hour" show in 22 minutes.

"TV Commercials: Funny or Annoying...."

Muted.

My mom does that. (Mutes them) -
Hubby and I are becoming more and more DVR watchers, but, we still have to endure commercials during sporting events .....
Same here. Sadly the latest cable company trick is to disable fast forward so you have to watch the commercials.

Really? That has not happened to us yet.
Now, if we watch "ON DEMAND" programs, we have to watch the commercials, but, even then, there are less commercials than in regular programming....

Netflix of course has no commercials, Hulu will have 3-4 for each show in total...not 3-4 sets, five or six times.
It is also nice to watch an "hour" show in only 43 minutes, a "half hour" show in 22 minutes.

We watch too many sports to cut cable.

Football (college & pro), Baseball, Hockey and Golf ... so pretty much year round sports.....

We watch too many sports to cut cable.

Football (college & pro), Baseball, Hockey and Golf ... so pretty much year round sports.....

SlingTV has both ESPN and ESPN 2, optional ESPNU and ESPN Goal Line

even the funny ones are only funny the first time.

But I'd REALLY like to see Flo take advantage of her health insurance, and get a personality transplant.

Too cute to be real. She would have the keys to my Trans Am if this was 1986.

And that gecko thing is probably the funniest thing on TV.

Forum List

Back