TV remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

I closed my eyes and scrolled to the bottom so I haven't read a single vowel or consonant of this thread.

My thesis is that whenever a consere-hate-ive posts about a re-make of a work of fiction and there are more than 20 replies, they feel threatened by that re-make of fiction (wrap your head around that for a moment). Was I right?

Because, otherwise, who'd care that a movie got re-made unless it was a classic like Citizen Kane, It's a Wonderful Life, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, or Crash. There has to be some perceived "danger" to it.

Those brown people are leaving democrats in droves and joining my side where they are most welcome.
Which people would those be cosplayer? Let's all have a good laugh at how different reality is from your fantasy world.

Which people would those be cosplayer? Let's all have a good laugh at how different reality is from your fantasy world.

ALL Jamaican's are soft. What world do you live in where anyone has EVER thought of jamaican's being tough? Youre just a bunch of skinny weak boys in weird clothes. :laugh:
1663684375409.png

What is all that supposed to be you cosplayer? Your cuckolded hopes and dreams in audio form? 😆

In reality Biden got over 90% of black voters. There's nothing there to take solace in. 😆 You did the best with Hispanics out all the other minority groups and even then Democrats got 63% of that vote. If you don't know that's a majority. If minorities (who vote as a majority for democrats) are slowly replacing whites (who vote as a majority for Republicans) then I like that math. Long term. 😁

Now you think jamaican's are taking over? Pff, maybe on street corners and in alleyways. Youre delusional, of course that is to be expected from someone who comes from an inferior third world culture. :laugh:
You need to relax.

So then you didn't do shit. And cucks like Godboy don't even want to acknowledge its happening. You can't raise an army in time because your side is full of apathetic cucks who think talking shit to me online is doing something. 😝
You need to relax.

Capitalism doesn't give a shit about your history. They'll replace you for the emerging minority majority demographic in a heart beat. What's weird about that? 😁
Then why are all the woke films failing so massively.

Swapping genders and rasces etc always fails in ghollywood. Clearly it is not capitalism

Swapping genders and rasces etc always fails in ghollywood. Clearly it is not capitalism
It certainly fits with the dumbing down of American children in the lib public school

What they know about history would fit on a postage stamp

Why are you so worried about people you don't like depleting their resources? 😆 This is how you know all your shit is fake. If that were really the case you all would be celebrating your opponents doing stupid shit like I celebrate Republicans using their tax dollars to relocate immigrants to their desired destinations. I think that's a brilliant idea. You should do more of that. Who knew we could convince dipshits to fund public transportation? All it took was them believing it was owning the libs. 😆

What is all that supposed to be you cosplayer? Your cuckolded hopes and dreams in audio form? 😆

In reality Biden got over 90% of black voters. There's nothing there to take solace in. 😆 You did the best with Hispanics out all the other minority groups and even then Democrats got 63% of that vote. If you don't know that's a majority. If minorities (who vote as a majority for democrats) are slowly replacing whites (who vote as a majority for Republicans) then I like that math. Long term. 😁
True, the political prospects of democrats look GREAT these days. :laugh:

Why are you so worried about people you don't like depleting their resources? 😆 This is how you know all your shit is fake. If that were really the case you all would be celebrating your opponents doing stupid shit like I celebrate Republicans using their tax dollars to relocate immigrants to their desired destinations. I think that's a brilliant idea. You should do more of that. Who knew we could convince dipshits to fund public transportation? All it took was them believing it was owning the libs. 😆
Pointing out facts which prove your premise false is not concern over others. It is making a fool of you.

Clearly you are triggered by people criticizing something

So why not explain why they are making such crappy entertainment snowflake?

Go ahead and give a clear and coherent answer for once

Riiight, im "nervous" about the position republicans are in. All signs point to a historic democrat victory! :auiqs.jpg:
Another strawman. I said nothing about a historic victory. Is it that hard for you to stop cosplaying and entertain reality? 😆 You're already a minority, socially speaking. You haven't won the popular vote for President since 2004. Your electoral power is maintained through the electoral college but it's a band aide. Whites continue to decline as a percentage of the population, in raw numbers and as a percentage of the electorate. You were down 2% the last election from the one before that. Yours is a slow decline. Demographically speaking. Around 2045 you'll be a minority, Demographically. Politically it will happen sooner but not in a massive wave, just a slow geriatric decline like a retiree in Florida. The electoral college will keep you relevant for a while until it doesn't. At some point the population hits a breaking point and your political power falls right off a cliff.

Flash you know all this. You can't rally your cuck compatriots enough to prevent it. 😆

At the end of the day why does this show, movie or whatever make a difference? I'm not going to watch it because I don't watch much TV because I have other interest. If you don't watch it, is it going to hurt you?

Forum List

Back