🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tweet Pig Arrested!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Tweet about slain Texas deputy leads to backlash and arrest of college student, newspaper reports
aptopix-deputy-shot-houston-ba19016d25c068e3.jpg

Law enforcement officers attend a news conference regarding the shooting death of Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Darren Goforth, pictured in back, Aug. 29, 2015, in Houston. ((Marie D. De Jesus/Houston Chronicle via AP) )

55e765c29d942.image.jpg

Yo, I put this PIG up the other day, and some of you said it was just a tweet? Well, the tweet got her arrested! This is the type of Slobs you have protesting in the streets, saying Black Lives Matter? They should all be in Jail!!!

By Robert Rhoden, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
Follow on Twitter
on September 02, 2015

A Texas college student received angry backlash and ended up in jail after posting a Twitter message suggesting that a slain deputy may have deserved to be shot, the San Antonio Express News reported Wednesday (Sept. 2).

Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth was shot to death Friday in an apparent ambush at a suburban Houston gas station. A suspect was arrested.

Monica Foy, a student at Sam Houston State University, posted a Tweet saying, "I can't believe so many people care about a dead cop and NO ONE has thought to ask what he did to deserve it. He had creepy perv eyes..." the newspaper reported.

People responded on Twitter with angry messages for Foy, and she deleted the Tweet, the story said. Foy was arrested after authorities learned she had an outstanding warrant on an assault charge.

Tweet about slain Texas deputy leads to backlash and arrest of college student, newspaper reports

"GTP"
images (8).jpg

Oh, she's lovely, with an intellect limited to the limbic system, I'd wager.

ahem,,,,she was not arrested for the Twote...

Foy was arrested after authorities learned she had an outstanding warrant on an assault charge.

Forum List

Back