Tweets and Rallies...The only time Trump doesn't need a teleprompter

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
I recall the cons making fun of Obama using a teleprompter. He held many press conferences without one and also made many public statements without teleprompters, too. But poor old Alziehammered Trump needs a teleprompter at every single public event.

Trump won't even hold a press conference. He's terrified of the press because the man has A LOT to hide.

Trump’s Russian Laundromat
How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House.
BY CRAIG UNGER

July 13, 2017
Trump’s Russian Laundromat

7c1eb2ff662eefc1eccc68772bcc9f78512f5821.jpeg

How could you miss Trump turning a fifteen minute political rant into a freaking two hour off the cuff standing ovation speech? There were dozens of them before and after the presidential victory. Trump was famous for his off the cuff speeches. Maybe the Alinsky fans were asleep.

I recall the cons making fun of Obama using a teleprompter. He held many press conferences without one and also made many public statements without teleprompters, too. But poor old Alziehammered Trump needs a teleprompter at every single public event.

So, you are saying that it was wrong then, but now you want to do it, soooooo, that's different because, reasons?

Trump won't even hold a press conference. He's terrified of the press because the man has A LOT to hide....

FUck the vile media. If Trump gave a "press conference" and just pepper sprayed the pieces of shit that came to make up shit, that would be fine with me.

Did I mention Fuck the Vile Media?

Hillary couldn't deliver a freaking speech without passing out. How could angry incoherent lefties ignore the fact that Trump is the best off the cuff political orator in the last hundred years?

Some of the Liar in Chief's most famous lies have been told in his tweets and during his rally rants.

Some of the Liar in Chief's most famous lies have been told in his tweets and during his rally rants.

Remember when Hillary made an issue of Trump's lack of self control?

And then when she lost and couldn't pull herself together enough to give her concession speech?

Would you say that that made a lie of her earlier attacks on Trump on that issue?

And then when she lost and couldn't pull herself together enough to give her concession speech?

Would you say that that made a lie of her earlier attacks on Trump on that issue?
No, I would say you and the trump cult are obsessed with a has been politician that hardly anyone cares about and is totally irrelevant to today's politics.

No, I would say you and the trump cult are obsessed with a has been politician that hardly anyone cares about and is totally irrelevant to today's politics.

When you lefties are still operating from her campaign play book, and the left is almost completely composed of people that supported her, she is relevant as hell.

My question stands. Does her falling apart on election night reveal that her campaign attack on Trump based on self control, was a lie?

Forum List

Back