Twins

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Millie and Marcia Biggs are twin sisters. They draw a degree of curiosity from some people because one sister happens to be white and one sister happens to be black.

The heads of half the idiots on this forum will now explode.

Millie and Marcia Biggs are twin sisters. They draw a degree of curiosity from some people because one sister happens to be white and one sister happens to be black.

Well....we know which one will have the higher IQ and which one will likely be a violent criminal who is personally irresponsible.

I don't have any pictures but in the Cape Verde Islands of West Africa it's not unusual for siblings to be of different color. I had a friend in Ft Leonard Wood who was black. His wife was a white blond. Both were from Cape Verde and each had siblings who are black or white. They had a black son and 2 white daughters. He told me that a black couple, a white couple or a mixed couple never knew what color their children would be. It isn't the case every time but its not unusual. However, racism still happens there.

Unko sucks as an OP

iu

Well....we know which one will have the higher IQ and which one will likely be a violent criminal who is personally irresponsible.

No, but we now know your weakness of character and mind.

So you're saying that parents *GASP* pass on their genetic traits to their children?

No, but we now know your weakness of character and mind.

Well....based upon STATISTICS....and statistics don't lie

Forum List

Back