Twitter “ER doctors” who claimed hordes of patients were dying daily of COVID? They were fake…

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes. :aargh:
Deagle Reports, perhaps the most respected product of the US intelligence apparatus, briefed Obama in 2014, and Trump in 2019 on a 200 + million drop in US population by 2025, it was widely covered by the entire US media in 2014, with all of the typical propagandists speculating for over a week as to what the fuck they were predicting anyway. In 2019 Deagle doubled down on this forecast for Trump and they issued a statement of sorts that such was NOT due to covid, but rather other factors including the total financial collapse of the west!

That is how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Last edited:
More lies from the Left. Panic is good, chaos is better. Fearmongering 101. Covid was bad but nowhere near as bad as they claimed. Stop listening to these people.

My personal favorite "fake story" was the one where gunshot victims (!) could not get seen in an Oklahoma, rural ER (!) because TOO MANY PEOPLE WERE ODing ON IVERMECTIN.

Of course the Left gobbled this up as if it were straight out of the Bible--and I laughed, because the BS was obvious from the start.

But then, these are people who covered their faces with TEE SHIRT MATERIAL--to stop a respiratory virus.

Forum List

Back