Twitter Fact Checks Joe Biden

There’s a lot more too it than that. It’s his relentless downplaying. His absurd prognostication. His demand to be in the spot light. He was just totally unserious and his gaffe capped it off as a miserable joke.

Trump couldn’t make it to the COVID task force meetings but he would show up for the cameras.

People can tell when you’re a phony.
downplayed? Xiden was the one that proclaimed there was no federal solution….after he killed a record number of a americans from covid.

haha yeah we know the demafasict propaganda from. 2020.

so why did xiden say there was no federal solution. yet you all thought trump should of had a better one?
Not propaganda. Trump admitted it.

You can’t admit it because if your right wing delusions.

You keep posting made up news... FAKE NEWS,,, get a grip, you're going to need it..
Here’s what I’m noticing about that leftist poster. This thread is about BIDEN FINALLY BEIMG CALLED OUT FOR HIS LIES. So what happens? Lefty deflects with some made up news about someone who hasn’t been president for two years.

The Dems are panicking. Tuesday will be a wipe-out, and we can start taking our country back from those who are destroying it.

Here’s what I’m noticing about that leftist poster. This thread is about BIDEN FINALLY BEIMG CALLED OUT FOR HIS LIES. So what happens? Lefty deflects with some made up news about someone who hasn’t been president for two years.

The Dems are panicking. Tuesday will be a wipe-out, and we can start taking our country back from those who are destroying it.
Now that we are being given equal time on one of the largest platforms again, they are being challenged openly now. They hate it. The fact that we can attach "context" to Biden's posts is a breath of fresh air for us.

How about you get on topic and quit deflecting?

Last edited:
You got to love this...

Musk's Twitter has begun dealing out fact checks by the users and the internal team is just checking and adding a "CONTEXT" box to the original posts. This is user driven fact checking... Bidens tweet was shown fraud in less than an hour by the users.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

People Notice Huge Addition to Biden's Tweet After Musk Takeover (ijr.com)
Misinformation, I'm tellin ya. Misinformation. Ouch, the truth hurts. It's about time the left lost some of their bots run by the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back