Twitter Fact Checks Joe Biden

Don’t you ever get tired of calling the best president in 40 years a “moron” - especially since you voted for someone in the throes of mid-stage dementia?
Trump is a moron’s idea of a genius.

To the rest of us, he’s a con man.

Trump is a moron’s idea of a genius.

To the rest of us, he’s a con man.
I never said he was a genius but…

Under Trump, we had a cognitively impact president with a rising stock market, rising real wages, an inflation rate of 2%, and a secure border.

Under Biden, we have a dementia-ridden president with a major loss in retirement savings, sinking real wages, inflation of 9% at a 40-year-high, an out-of-control border, and skyrocketing crime.

I’ll take the “con man” over Dementia any day!

I never said he was a genius but…

Under Trump, we had a cognitively impact president with a rising stock market, rising real wages, an inflation rate of 2%, and a secure border.

Under Biden, we have a dementia-ridden president with a major loss in retirement savings, sinking real wages, inflation of 9% at a 40-year-high, an out-of-control border, and skyrocketing crime.

I’ll take the “con man” over Dementia any day!
I guess you have forgotten that we had a pandemic.

I guess you have forgotten that we had a pandemic.
That wasn’t Trump’s fault. Things were going amazingly well before the Chinese released their bio-weapon.

What’s your hero’s excuse? He was handed an economy on the verge of a major recovery, and he took deliberate actions to derail it….starting with Day 1 and his attack on gas.

You are in major denial.

That wasn’t Trump’s fault. Things were going amazingly well before the Chinese released their bio-weapon.

What’s your hero’s excuse? He was handed an economy on the verge of a major recovery, and he took deliberate actions to derail it….starting with Day 1 and his attack on gas.

You are in major denial.
If Trump had shown leadership during the pandemic, he would have been re-elected.

Instead he became a joke.

Biden had to deal with the effects of Trump’s economy which was surviving on massive injection of currency and led to the inflation we see today.

i don't get it.. Context box?

????????
1667254617602.png

The context box added has relevant facts from users. Look into Bird Watch.

Attachments

• 1667253075628.png
    1667253075628.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
If Trump had shown leadership during the pandemic, he would have been re-elected.

Instead he became a joke.

Biden had to deal with the effects of Trump’s economy which was surviving on massive injection of currency and led to the inflation we see today.
He did show leadership. The liberal media you listen to blacked out the news and the press conferences so that voters would not see the teams he assembled and their reporting of their progress.

Now Biden….you think that man would have shown leadership? He would have hidden in the basement.

He did show leadership. The liberal media you listen to blacked out the news and the press conferences so that voters would not see the teams he assembled and their reporting of their progress.

Now Biden….you think that man would have shown leadership? He would have hidden in the basement.
The press conferences were covered love by every news agency. Trump stopped doing them when he had his “injecting disinfectant” moment and became a topic of ridicule.

Then he just stopped caring about COVID which he never really cared about to begin with since he was constantly trying to downplay it.

I just love it... People are fact checking the democrats and those in tight races. Warnock is getting pummeled for his deceptions on twitter today. We went from no accountability for democrats and any lie they wanted pushed on republicans was acceptable to both sides having equal say and ability to give context to the posts.

It feels good to take in a breath and have a say in the discussions again.

The press conferences were covered love by every news agency. Trump stopped doing them when he had his “injecting disinfectant” moment and became a topic of ridicule.

Then he just stopped caring about COVID which he never really cared about to begin with since he was constantly trying to downplay it.
I see making an analogy is lost on you idiots... Trump was making a comparison about what we had in our arsenal to stop covid. Your dishonest pieces of shit just keep on going...

I see making an analogy is lost on you idiots... Trump was making a comparison about what we had in our arsenal to stop covid. Your dishonest pieces of shit just keep on going...
No dishonesty, you just have no capacity to be objective about him. Trump sounded like a moron. A press conference is not a place for Trump to be brainstorming (and no one in their right mind is asking him to come up with new ideas).

He suggesting looking into if we could inject disinfectants into people. That’s absolutely idiotic and everyone in the room knew it.

No, they weren’t - not by the leftist media. CNN even ”justified” their refusal to cover the press conferences by saying they were of no value. The real truth is that they were afraid voters would see how well Trump was handling it, on multiple levels, simultaneously.

The Dems were so evil and desperate to hide the good Trump was doing that the Dem Governor of NY turned away the medical ship Trump sent, and instead sent thousands of elderly back into nursing homes, and their death. Absolutely evil.

You and people like you are going down HARD in 8 days, and we can start to reverse - or at least slow down, at first - the destruction Dems have brought to this nation.

No dishonesty, you just have no capacity to be objective about him. Trump sounded like a moron. A press conference is not a place for Trump to be brainstorming (and no one in their right mind is asking him to come up with new ideas).

He suggesting looking into if we could inject disinfectants into people. That’s absolutely idiotic and everyone in the room knew it.
Trump was doing daily two hours press conferences for WEEKS, and there was one moment of sloppy language. Biden can‘t get through 30 seconds without a gaffe.

Trump was doing daily two hours press conferences for WEEKS, and there was one moment of sloppy language. Biden can‘t get through 30 seconds without a gaffe.
There’s a lot more too it than that. It’s his relentless downplaying. His absurd prognostication. His demand to be in the spot light. He was just totally unserious and his gaffe capped it off as a miserable joke.

Trump couldn’t make it to the COVID task force meetings but he would show up for the cameras.

People can tell when you’re a phony.

Yeah the inject bleach moment never occurred and it’s just another cartoonish reminder of how lib loons operate

Twitter Fact Checks Joe Biden​

OH SNAP. First Trump grows stronger and more popular with their every action despite BILLIONS spent trying to take him down, then
everything goes against Biden and his goon squad, Europe starts returning to coal finding green energy doesn't work, then the Dems
best presidential hopeful LEAVES the PARTY, then their hopeful Cheney gets SLAMMED out of office as her J6 Committee turns up
SQUAT, then the Supreme Court finds that Roe v Wade was UNCONSTITUTIONAL all along, then democrats are caught over and
over in violent plots of terrorism and scheming against the government, then election sites for the midterms get cracked down with
fraud police, and now their Centre d’Opérations Twitter is taken over by a billionaire wanting free and balanced speech?

See the source image

Last edited:

Forum List

Back