🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Twitter set to accept Musk’s original $43 billion dollar offer

Hunter Biden’s laptop should be one of the first things discussed, along with the theft of the 2020 election and the LIES about Jan 6th by the State.

OMG, what's that sound?

That's the sound of groomers jumping out of windows and hitting the pavement. That's gonna leave a mark.

Fire every fucking insect above floorsweeper grade and gut that mother fucker. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's also the sound of millions of Chinese bots vaporizing into thin air.

Oh the horror!

Conservative voices will not be censored on Twitter!

I am so psyched to see the cult triggered. They hate free speech.

OMG, what's that sound?

That's the sound of groomers jumping out of windows and hitting the pavement. That's gonna leave a mark.

Fire every fucking insect above floorsweeper grade and gut that mother fucker. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Elon Musk has said in interviews that he is obsessed with "truth". He believes in free speech because truth comes into the light,

If he fails to delivery this, America will remain at a disadvantage when confronting foreign governments and their rise. Many Canadians today don't believe there is much difference between the creepy covert police state in Canada vs the Wests enemies. Nor in terms of our rights as covid exposed.

Social media was promoted by foreign governments as an example of the fact "there are limits to free speech", citing the ban of Trump and other accounts. Now we have Europe passing laws to restrict free speech.

All of this began because of Twitter and Facebook and it greatly hurts the U.S ability to stand on the soapbox as a defender of free speech. Free speech on Americas U.S social media will greatly impact the prospects of U.S interests and principles.

If Musk doesn't keep his word, than this is all a wasted exercise.

I'll believe free speech on Twitter when I see it.

Not until.
I agree. I think Musk will get fucked over in the end. Even if he ends up owning Twitter, the rest of Big Tech will likely just cancel him and deplatform Twitter.

If musk takes over Twitter dont expect immediate changes

he has avoid a mass walkout of lob perverts who maintain the system

Forum List

Back