. The cop is taising

All I says was to double leg him instead

I was suspended for “ abusive behavior “

I did nothing

The video has a crazy white guy running at a cop
. The cop is taising

Suspended you from what? The ceiling? So now, you're just hanging around?

I did nothing

. The cop is taising

If your negative comment point totals reach a specific level they suspend your account.
Mine was suspended last month.

They used the excuse that I said a trans person shot up a school in Nashville....and apparently that upset a bunch of Rainbow Supporters.

There's alot of content that is posted with the intent to get people to retweet it so they can get people banned.
You can't say anything remotely negative about Muslims, Trans people, or whatever the Democrat Party has anointed as their latest protected group.

If your negative comment point totals reach a specific level they suspend your account.
Mine was suspended last month.

They used the excuse that I said a trans person shot up a school in Nashville....and apparently that upset a bunch of Rainbow Supporters.

There's alot of content that is posted with the intent to get people to retweet it so they can get people banned.
You can't say anything remotely negative about Muslims, Trans people, or whatever the Democrat Party has anointed as their latest protected group.
For a month ??

I did nothing

. The cop is taising

Bro find a life outside of social media. Fuck Twitter & USMB.
If you need a friend to help pull you up from the abyss call me, you have my number.
I will listen without judgment then when you're ready I'll respond

But that statement is factually correct.

Audrey Elizabeth Hale​

The heavily armed shooter accused of killing six people at a Nashville Christian school left behind writings and a map outlining motives for the attack, authorities said Monday. Police identified the attacker as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a transgender man who was assigned female at birth. Police initially identified Hale as a woman.​
And why do they use the term "assigned male/female" at birth? It seems to me that logically the "assignment" happens when they assume a gender that is opposite of the reproductive organs they were born with.

But that statement is factually correct.

Audrey Elizabeth Hale​

The heavily armed shooter accused of killing six people at a Nashville Christian school left behind writings and a map outlining motives for the attack, authorities said Monday. Police identified the attacker as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a transgender man who was assigned female at birth. Police initially identified Hale as a woman.​
And why do they use the term "assigned male/female" at birth? It seems to me that logically the "assignment" happens when they assume a gender that is opposite of the reproductive organs they were born with.
Biden is inviting the Tennessee Three to come to the White House.
They had nothing to do with the Nashville Shooting, and Biden refuses to meet with families of the victims while he's lavishing gun critics with praise.
So basically the Biden White House is still censoring content on Twitter.
They claimed to have found backdoor programming that allows the Biden Adm to get people banned on Twitter.

Forum List

Back