Twitter Was Not Happy With Nancy and Chucky

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I dont do twitter, but I did hear about a huge backlash FROM THE LEFT over that kneeling stunt.

Sometimes, even my political enemies get it right. SOMETIMES!

These Democrats are the ENEMY of law enforcement. Besides slurring her words like a drunk, she exudes hate and contempt for law enforcement.

Last edited:
After kneeling for 9 minutes...pelosi couldn't get up! She needed the help of her slave just to stand up again :laughing0301:

Pelosi3.jpg

Can you imagine her facial expression when she got down on one knee and heard a mighty POP? :shok:

That African woman seemed MUCH more intelligent and well spoken than 90% of the American Africans. They say American Africans have higher I.Q. but it really doesnt look that way.

Let us watch you take a squat at 80..

Her knees couldn't take the weight of those huge super-massive giant colossal boobies she's been sportin'.
You should see how much she charges for a look...
:puke3:maybe 60 years ago
At least her husband didn't dump her for a younger gal like Trump does...
Sad shes the best her husband could do

We could chip in & send her a MyPillow to kneel on :dunno:
Great idea! I was gonna say that, too! Beat me to it! But I think Nancy really needs a Sleep Numbers bed to go with her My Pillow. I bet her number isn't a 6 or a 9. Lol

I dont do twitter, but I did hear about a huge backlash FROM THE LEFT over that kneeling stunt.

Sometimes, even my political enemies get it right. SOMETIMES!

These Democrats are the ENEMY of law enforcement. Besides slurring her words like a drunk, she exudes hate and contempt for law enforcement.

LOL Democrats are such racists. What next? Nancy Pelosi is going to be sportng an afro?

Forum List

Back